Xbox one

I feel that I can't really argue against this thing at the moment. I would insult the name, but "Wii U" isn't much better. Still hope it and the PS4 crash and burn~
Nope. Xbox1 is far more stupid and confusing once you give it thought.

Unless somebody explains why it's so horrible, I'm going to assume all of this is more-or-less assumption/bias.

The Wii U is also a confusing name because people who don't know about it will assume it's only an upgraded Wii, which it's not.

Xbox One is misleading because it sounds like a downgrade to all those people who don't know better.

Unless somebody explains why it's so horrible, I'm going to assume all of this is more-or-less assumption/bias.
You're right Neosquid. Xbox1 is actually the best console, I'm just lying because I refuse to admit my pathetic PC can't match up to it.

You're right Neosquid. Xbox1 is actually the best console, I'm just lying because I refuse to admit my pathetic PC can't match up to it.
When did I ever say I supported it? I h8 X-box. I just don't want to be hasty passing judgement on it.

The Wii U is also a confusing name because people who don't know about it will assume it's only an upgraded Wii, which it's not.

Xbox One is misleading because it sounds like a downgrade to all those people who don't know better.

Xbox 3 = Xbox One

WiiU sounds great in comparison to the newest Xbox.

The U is great. ):<

Biased as I am since the Shitbox 360 is terribad, NextBox really is ****. Firstly, and by far most importantly, used games don't work properly. All games bought are tied to individual Gamertags. In order for someone t' play a game that ain't tied to their account, they pay Microsoft a fee. A ****in' fee. Even if your family owns the game, you're payin' a 'Karp damn fee unless ya play on their Gamertag. It's a hidden transaction of the dirtiest ****in' kind. I don't give a **** if it's just $1, ya can't have a more underhanded tactic t' gain monies than that.

All consoles ship with the new Kinect. The only reason for this is 'cause NextBox has a shitton of voice and motion controls for transitioning through menus or doin' **** like the Wii U, i.e. TV/entertainment system-related stuff. That'l jack up the price considerably... and if you're an unfortunate soul who already owns a Kinect, ya get a new one anyways.

No backwards compatibility. Literally none. I can't sell my Elite 'n shitty Hard Drive to obtain a few funds towards it (not that I'd ever want this piece'a ****).

All games require installation t' be played. Considerin' you only get 500 gigs with the system, you're either gonna have t' buy the premium version or another hard drive (which will likely need t' be XboxOne-only or some **** like that). Considerin' next-gen games are gonna be even larger than current-gen ones, 500 gigs simply is not enough for any dedicated gamer, even if they have zero music 'n other such media on their hard drive.

There's plenty'a other bullshit I don't have in mind right now, I'm sure. I've done little research 'sides to confirm all'a these terribad design choices.

That's the problem I have with Microsoft. Sadly to say, there are foolish consumers out there in the US that Micro can actually, well, fool them.

If this problem continues, likely every consumer out there, I hope to say they should get out of the gaming competition. They are multimedia than gaming media.....
Actually, I really do hope they go out=D Then they won't own Rare anymore............Hopefully Nintendo call dibs.

http://nintendocon.com/wii-u-a-console-for-gamers/
They have a nice list of things they hate about One

"-Although you can play single player games offline, you must connect to the internet at least once every 24 hours."

I know they're stupid, but I don't see Microsoft doing the Netbox thing. Don't really believe the points are all that accurate. Although it is possible that's what they meant when they were dodging the "always online" shtick from back then.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-Poor-Reception-Blasts-Wii-U-Sales-By-220-56021.html

On a serious note, this article's headline will be vastly inaccurate eight hours from its publishing date. Prior to putting the headline down, the Wii U's sales had blasted up by 875% on Amazon UK, moving it from the 390th position to the 40th position since the abysmal reveal of the Xbox One on Tuesday. As mentioned, eight hours from now the Wii U might see yet another huge sales blast given the free marketing from Microsoft.

I love the universe right now.

Back