Xbox one

What about the games.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE GAMES!!!!
I agree.

But Microsoft gave little detail on games, apart from glimpses of EA's Fifa and Madden stalwarts, some shiny cars in Forza Motorsport 5 and a confusing glance at Quantum Break, a futuristic action adventure that appears to mix televisual sequences with gameplay.
They said too little about the games and focused more on the system itself. After all, this is a gaming console.

Same ****, diffrent box

What about the games.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE GAMES!!!!

Exactly! Isn't that what game consoles are all about?

@trago: Isn't kinda scary that if it is able to do all that stuff that possibly will be another RROD?

It'll just over heat and history will just repeat itself for Micro.

Brian Blau said:
The Xbox One really looks to advance the state of video game technology and entertainment in a way that we haven't seen before

****in' charlatan.

tumblr_mn9getSFSP1r59nxzo1_500.png

Uh, I'm not really super educated in the subject, but I'd say the statistic is A LOT higher than that.

Xbox one, marketed by people that think Angry birds is the best thing ever

I'm genuinely curious though. Could the Xboxone attract a wide audience akin to the Wii's effect? I doubt it, but you never know. Strange world out there.

Paying major amount of money and unnecessary Kinect for XBoxDung is so unwise, that even a blind man could tell.

I'm genuinely curious though. Could the Xboxone attract a wide audience akin to the Wii's effect? I doubt it, but you never know. Strange world out there.

No but lazy fat b*stards are happy for its total voice control.

All they need now is for it to give them food

All they need now is for it to give them food
Unfortunately, there is an application for it. I don't know where you live, but in the US, Microsoft made a deal with Pizza Hut so the players can order pizza from the XBox instead from a phone call. Now the US should gain more points for laziness. Huzzah! Oh, Pizza Hut taste like cheap cardboard box, too. Not even worth eating that vile thing.

Back