Xbox one

I'm genuinely curious though. Could the Xboxone attract a wide audience akin to the Wii's effect? I doubt it, but you never know. Strange world out there.

lolno

Regardless, casual gamers, parents of stupid children and diehard fanboys will still buy it and praise Microsod's latest disaster for these features anyways. The ExBawcks is here t' stay. Like Sony, it's a household name for multiple sorts of merchandise... well, perhaps they won't be here t' stay if we get another horrid invention in the form of XboxDos. Two immense failures in a row actually might can their vidya gaem business.

Microsoft made a deal with Pizza Hut so the players can order pizza from the XBox instead from a phone call.

... ... ... I don't even know what t' say to that. That is the most retarded function for a vidya gaem system I've ever heard of.

Pizza Hut taste like cheap cardboard box, too. Not even worth eating that vile thing.

lololololofftopic

I'd say their pizza's only issue is how disturbingly greasy it is... and also that it kind'a doesn't taste like "normal" pizza, if ya catch my meanin'. Just don't taste right.

Problem is I don't think the Xbox is focusing of the world but rather the American audience.

That is why it's going to fail.

TV, Sports, and Pizza = The Average Lazy American

It rewards people for watching TV?

Bet its some innaine shite like Big Brother

McDonald's is oka--wait a minute...okay, I vote for usurping the stupid tea vs coffee argument on the food thread with this. Coffee is still better.

I will be buying it on launch day for 2 reasons. 1: for the exclusive games and 2: launch models usually have the biggest security holes and I like me some hacking. All these extra "features" they are focusing on, I don't give 2 shits about. If they charge a fee for used games on top of what you already paid for it then I will be peeved but I so rarely buy used games, it personally won't affect me much. Shitty thing for them to do to others who rely on used games though

So far I have only seen one person who does not hate the Xbox One. This is fantastic.

Though, I do admit that I feel somewhat hypocritical for hating on it, since I claimed to be "anti console wars" in the past.

Thats one person out of.................................?

For me PS4 just needs some WTFAWESOME games on it,
Sonys recent decision about having remote play on the vita is bloody great.

Nintendo really should of done that with the 3DS instead of using that bloody awful controller

Thats one person out of.................................?
Something like 15 people, I guess, though there's obviously many more haters out there. I just haven't directly talked to a bunch of people about it. I heard that Sony's stock went up 10% after the One was revealed.

Im on a few forums and so far nobody likes the idea of the XboxOne

Back