Xbox360 Core system??

uk_louis_1986

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2006
United Kingdom
Hey guys and girls,:)

do you think the xbox360 core system is ok for a 11 year old boy, he just wants to play games, has no internet conection, and buys most games second hand or trades in at gamestaion. Plz don't say get a wii lol I have one of them

Thanx:wink:

Well if you are not getting the Xbox Live for it yeah I would go for it just be aware you won't get a harddrive.You will haved to get that seprent.I already own a 360 but the one I have now is broken.The reason why is because my system is scratching my discs in my system.I think the cd drive is busted or something because one day I was playing Rainbow Six Vegas and it kept freezing because I think the discs are really scratch up.So I hope sometime today or tommorow I will be getting a new one at EB GAMES.Also to I had that warrtey thing.But now its up by a year so I hope the people at EBgames will let me by another warrtey.This is my advice do a alot of research and also ask more people around about the system.If you would like more information feel free to ask me.From SystemOfChaos2200

if you want to be able to save your game progress you must either buy a Harddrive ($100) or a memory unit ($25-$30). the core would be perfect for someone who isnt getting xbox live. however when he gets older and maybe decides he wants it, he can get it even without a harddrive but he will need one of he wants to download game demos or tv shows/movies

Be aware that the core does not come with component cables but only Composite AV Cables.

Back