Xmas lists

amon140

game junkie
Aug 27, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
1916-0339-1380-6755
anyone have their Christmas lists ready?

My Xmas List:

EB Games Gift Cards!
and more EB Games Gift Cards!!!! (the perfect gift for gamers)

Games or something, some zombie movies maybe, some radical clothes, along the lines of there, im thinking of wii day and black friday, 3$ for an sd card on black friday, its like x-mas for myself, i went last year to places and got so much crap for cheap it was amazing

I'll be getting a game or two probably, plus other things. But I'm going to wait until the reviews come out before I get anything for my Wii but Zelda and F-Zero SNES Version.

Red Steel

Wii-motes would be nice...can't have too many! (i'm buying the Wii for my *cough* "family" :) but can't play it till Christmas :( )

Drum equipment (cymbals, drums, hardware, sticks etc)

Maybe Zelda..but have never really played or know much about it

i will have my wii by then so no need to make a christmas list for that, i plan on asking for a car though.

IWantCheerwine said:
Red Steel

Wii-motes would be nice...can't have too many! (i'm buying the Wii for my *cough* "family" :) but can't play it till Christmas :( )

Drum equipment (cymbals, drums, hardware, sticks etc)

Maybe Zelda..but have never really played or know much about it

Hey, I play drums, too. What kinda kit do you have?

the_peripheral said:
Hey, I play drums, too. What kinda kit do you have?

its made buy TKO Percussion...its a crappy beginner kit that i'd had since i started (5 years ago when i was 10). Only things that i've upgraded on it are the heads (batters and resos) and an awesome hi hat stand (with clutch..but i don't have a double bass pedal so it doesn't help much) that my parents bought me.

what about yourself? how long have you played?

IWantCheerwine said:
its made buy TKO Percussion...its a crappy beginner kit that i'd had since i started (5 years ago when i was 10). Only things that i've upgraded on it are the heads (batters and resos) and an awesome hi hat stand (with clutch..but i don't have a double bass pedal so it doesn't help much) that my parents bought me.

what about yourself? how long have you played?

Since I was 14 or 15, I'm 21 now. You can go to that link...I've got some videos there...YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

the_peripheral said:
Since I was 14 or 15, I'm 21 now. You can go to that link...I've got some videos there...YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

sick man! we've been playing about the same amount of years and you beat me easy...i like how you groove with it. Very nice...i need to learn some beats that aren't just 8ths on the hat. Gotta give me some specs on your kit and cymbals.

Sputnik Music & Musician Forums

Thats a really good place to get ideas and talk about drumming with other drummers:thumbsup:

Red Steel
Metal Slug Anthology
Dragon Ball z Budokai Tenchuwhateverthehellitscalled

Then alot of books and dvds and speaker stands for my front surround sound speakers

Kumoriken said:
...Isn't a Christmas list kinda... Childish? o_O;; Unless you're just saying you want it for Christmas... Either way... Meh. *Shrugs*
you know that feeling you get when you hear PS3 guys saying the wii is childish, I finally felt it.....

Back