Xmas Wii At Game

csayers666

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Surrey, England
my mobile rang about 15 mins ago. a bloke from Game told me, your Nintendo Wii has arrived and you can pick it up on friday at 8 am. so Xmas is sorted, i have an Xbox 360, and my wife has a nintendo Wii. i have read your forum for a few weeks and got a little panicked about short supplies and letdowns, but now i can sit back and laugh...:D

you are gunna have no life for the next 3 months lol.....you have a 360 and wii.......the best consoles out

i got my call last night, from GAME, i already have an xbox 360... and now im getting a Wii on friday, (but not until 18:00) now all i have to do is find time during uni to play the damn thing.

it's a bit of a relief when you get that call, especialy when my wife points out the demand on tv...

Gamers are already queuing to get their hands on the new Nintendo console before its release on Friday
Electronics giant Nintendo is bracing itself for what they say will be the UK's biggest ever console launch of their new product Wii.

Retailers have already sold out of their pre-order allocations of the machine which has a wireless wand-like remote that interacts with whatever game is being played.

The remaining Wii consoles are expected to fly off shop shelves not long after it goes on sale. Fans have already started queuing outside HMV on London's Oxford Street where the official launch

...but i don't care anymore. anyone still on the hunt, GOOD LUCK. i wish you all the best.

csayers666 said:
my mobile rang about 15 mins ago. a bloke from Game told me, your Nintendo Wii has arrived and you can pick it up on friday at 8 am. so Xmas is sorted, i have an Xbox 360, and my wife has a nintendo Wii. i have read your forum for a few weeks and got a little panicked about short supplies and letdowns, but now i can sit back and laugh...:D

I'm the same mate, got my phone call last week... picking it up at 8am tomorrow from a GAME store here in Preston :D

well, i finaly got to collect my wife's Wii on release day, and was given a seethrough bag to carry it in, i walked to my car across the other side of town. i have never felt so much like a target in all my life. But it was worth it. :)

One time I preordered Super Mario Sunshine to get it two days before school started.Then we called and the lady made a mistake and I got it the day school started.:mad5:

The man in my local game shop only said, 'if you dont have a pre order, you may aswell go home'. he said nothing about the next shipment. :nonod:

Back