XP Hack Please!(Goldeneye 007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelM

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2012
California
Hello as i am a new member to this site as well to super xp battles in goldeneye.But as said i need to find a friend for the game that can help me out by super xp hacing the game by any chance can you help?Responces please!

No. Earn it. Kira hosts XP lobbies, but not often. In the meantime, earn it by playing the game properly.

I will consider it. As a first order of business, what are your qualifications besides incorrect spelling and poor grammar?

Lol srry this is my second form i ever made and i have the english skills of a highschool jr.

Im in high school bro. And I'm a junior. Post your friend code here, and Ill add you nonetheless.

Ah yes. I versed you. No. Dude, earn it.

Idk. You quit after my team won. I dont really remember, I just laughed at your name...havent seen that one in a while xD

I will consider it. As a first order of business, what are your qualifications besides incorrect spelling and poor grammar?

Hmm Exclusive Goldeneye Grammar Nazi?
We all know that in online gaming threads spelling and grammar are #1
:wink:

Hello as i am a new member to this site as well to super xp battles in goldeneye.But as said i need to find a friend for the game that can help me out by super xp hacing the game by any chance can you help?Responces please!

IMO Hacking is lame... If you want to get better level up 5xp at a time like me :smilewinkgrin:

I learned a lot by getting my ass handed to me game after game.

Mod edit:
No double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!As well what happened only was that i played the game till i hit lvl.20.Then after i thought the game mode "golden gun" was where everyone had the gun.When i first tried it out at 20...it was an xp hacked match! XD so i got from 20 to 25 in one game(i left because i wanted to go through my new weapons) then i tried to go back and...i thought this mode gives out expericen like that normally.Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back