XP Hack Please!(Goldeneye 007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,then do you gentlemen have any suggestions on how i should act even if i enter a certain lobby,with reasons please?

Just dont do XP lobbies. Youll feel cheated.

Insulting another member without needing to use direct or crude language is still insulting said member.

In other words, I'm sick of seeing everyone here dicking around just for the sake of flaming someone, don't give a damn why or how. Shut up and piss off if you're not here to supply the topic of the thread, or otherwise I'll make sure the ban hammer hits you on the way out.

This also applies for every bloody thread, so don't run off to the next one featuring talk of XP hacks to troll people, or I will find you and murder you(r account).

Well all i'm asking is that just because if the avarage player does get in the chance to gain some xp through a haced match,does it really matter how others think or judge you on what you do right or wrong?If its a persons style to not pass up an "option" to do whatever they like for the game and other players get discusted on if you should had earn it correctly or having a bit of fun that doesnt do harm to others?(i apologize if i have affended a number of people)

um, took a pickaxe to your paragraph and im seeing something about it not causing harm to others.

well define harm....

ive had 399 points for joining a game and then getting 1 kill (last word).... ruined my legit scores.... then another bloody game where i got a wep pro (400 points), then at end of game i had a score below 400 (was 380-390ish)

then there is the inconvenience of having to wait for a game then quit out coz some noobs who cant shoot are using unlimited proxies and toobs at lvl 5.

then by the time you have cheated to lvl 56 in 1 days play, then had 4 more days worth play, you get proxertons and a poor wee lvl 30 legit doesnt. fair enough he probably still sticks your masty up your ass, but he shouldnt have to.

and lastly (for now) it creates threads that need a degree in 'Choas Theory in modern English' to translate.

in the words of the serg major from "we were soilders"....."when you run out of bullets, throw it at them".

hackers are a nuicence to those who dont want a part of it.

if they all decided to form a party and play in an obscure region then those who dont want part of it would never/hardly ever come across them.

then we would all be happy i guess.

im not too fussed if you want to boost your xp or not tbh.....

im just pissed when its forced on you...... and xp reducing hacks are the biggest bit of (insertcotialvulgarityhere) (insertfecalvulgarityhere) online.

I must confess, i wonder what my true ranking would be like without all the hackers.
I mean, whenever i take a peek at my ranking, i'm surrounded by players with 6, 1 or so as their last digit.

I myself got one legit lvl 44 (almost 45),
and lvl 48 who has been in a hacked game, without it i'm guessing he'd be around lvl 45 and half.

The eliminations and the game wins still give you some view of your 'achievement' though.

I ended up in hacked game today. Got first kill and the info text did show that i got 65k xp. I hit pause and went to quit game, but in Yes/No option the game ended. The after round statistic showed that i got 9xp, so now my xp is ruined. I got out of the game in next lobby.

derp (Last edited by SSBfreakCK; 01-31-2012 at 07:09 PM.)

I take offense as you are insulting my Derpish heritage. Please retract your blagrant epithet immediately. Yes, that's a joke. But what an editing job! Bravo!

In other news, I was in an XP boosted lobby around 3 months ago and I stayed in as long as it lasted (2 or 3 rounds). I do not feel cheated because of it. I paid for the game just like everyone else who legally owns it. If anything, I feel cheated from enjoying the game to its fullest extent because, IMO, it takes soooooo looooooong to level up in this game. I could care less about the leaderboard, I just want more guns!

It's true it takes up quite a bit of your time.
But as one who was a fan of Diablo II classic (Not LoD which was a serrious downgrade)
i assure you, getting lvl 56 is an nothing compared to getting lvl 99.
Not too mention when you try your hand at hardcore.

(Not that i've reached lvl 56 yet, but i'm sure to get there, i think)

I've been in a few hacked game by accident, and exist out ASAP before anything happen. I don't want something like this to change my ranking - I actually find it stupid because you really didn't get it on your own terms... you had to have help in something you should earn for your skills, not because someone hacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back