XP Hack Please!(Goldeneye 007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one profile that i'm okay with being in a hacked game, since he's been in one before,and his stats are already ruined because of it. With my new profile i'm leaving the game asap. I want that profile to be truly legit.

I do dislike the fact that you can't see the actual standings. Also if no one was hacked , there 'd be a lot less masties/proxys going around, and with it a lot less the feeling that people need to get hacked themselves to get their hands on them to even up the game.

1) Hacking - exploiting the game's code to one's own advantage (in a nutshell...)

2) No. Not telling.

it is better to occasionally join a hacked game but u are asking if someone will hack for u not kool bro

Do you realize what Im going to sign your email up for now?Hahaha....you'll see...
I also hope you realize how idiotic you are for posting your email on the net. I dislike people that do that...and seeing that you want hax, isnt helping either. Say hi to cat facts, US Comsumer Protection recall, and a bunch of IT stuff. More is comming. Prepare thyself, because posting on youtube is next...unless you can convince me otherwise >:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back