Yahoo, Wii Review

yea really! gotta make sure u dont get to sore for the next day. *buys ALOT of hot&cold packs*

Last edited:
i agree the 'aching arms and shoulders' was a pathetic argument. and dont all new consols have only a few (if you can call 40 titles 'few') games??? So how can he say its a thin line up??:mad5:

Aching arms and shoulders!

Its pathetic.
Them lot a Yahoo! don't know anything bout good gaming experiences

Aching Shoulders

Maybe we should stop playing actual sports as well. God forbid we should exert ourselves or become sore.

If anything, maybe it will help the obese gamer. It's better than nothing.

I personally am going to be doing more than just a flick. I want to swing a bat or racquet, punch, or throw a football or baseball. The more "exaggerated" or realistic it is the better.

I saw a guy on the video flicking his wrist when playing madden. I was disappointed. I want big motions. Real motions.

thanks,

JD

What a crap comment on the thin launch title. I have to say apart from the graphics that Xbox 360 produces, there is not a single title that would part me with a penny. The games were simply unappealing just as the games you could find in PS2 and Xbox with improved graphics, PC will soon surpass its graphics capability if not already done so. Besides, you need HDTV to utilise the graphics, so you need fork out at least £700+ with the HDTV and console. This is even worst for PS3 as they indicate an extreme high console price.

But you get a whole new gaming exp from 2D to 3D as you get to move around without the new of getting a new hardware such as TV. This works out fare better deal than the others.

some people don't want to watch shitty graphics, and nintys online system nor sony's will ever amount to live

on nintendo's, there will be a bunch of 9 year old's and on sony's there will be alot of gay sony fanboys

i just read review...

1st off there isn't 40 launch titles, theres 40 titles available by march 31 which is about 6 months ahead, in a year of release for the 360 theyll have 100 games, theyr going to have about the same number of games, and the ps3 will probably have the least because the sdk is harder to develop with

Last edited:
Back