Ya'know?.. Wii's Graphics are pretty Bad-azz..

The Wiis graphics looks pretty good to me...... Well, at least from firstparty titles that are made from nintendo, developers dont really put much effort to it, just like that game, oh whats its name, oh yeah Far Cry VENGEANCE!!! Man, thats games graphics sucked major a**, GoldenEyes graphics to me were way better!!!
:smilewinkgrin:
p.s. I heard or read in a game article that developers werent really expecting nintendos wii to be huge so then they made games that were ports from ps2 and xbox, and now that the wii is selling by the #'s the developers said that they are going to start putting in effort!!!! Yay!:wink: :yesnod: :ciappa: :lol:

swoop_ds said:
Nintendo's systems haven't had comparable graphics to other systems since SNES or maybe N64.

You are aware of Resident Evil 4 aren't you? GCN had some great games,both fun and great graphics, but people like you were too busy sucking Sony's balls to realize this.

tanooki said:
You are aware of Resident Evil 4 aren't you? GCN had some great games,both fun and great graphics, but people like you were too busy sucking Sony's balls to realize this.
Once again, in small area's such as RE4, MP, RE 0/1, yes the GC can push stunning graphics. In SMALL AREA'S ONLY. You were to busy choking on Nintendo's mushroom to realize that.

Im kidding, but dont think a game with paths and small, small towns that takes less to render and process means that system can push amazing freeland graphics. MGS3 looked amazing as well, but it was small area's and paths.

A long long time ago in a land far far away (a couple of years, at a friends house a mile or two down the road) i was wowed with some initial PS3 screenshots that had been released. It looked brilliant, and I think it still does, but its all so boooring. Theyve gone for the realism thing which is great, and to me both xbox360 and ps3 have done a fine job of it but I'd choose having a laugh and some fun any day over staring at a tree on a screen and going "wow look at the bump mapping on that thing" for the next 3 hours.

"wow look at the bump mapping on that thing" Haha i dont think ive ever said that. I did say "Wow look at how the window breaks when i shoot it" when i first played resistance, the window actually gets bullet holes in the spots you shoot it. Then there was a lot of wow about how you had to constantly be on the move cause objects you hide behind slowly, or quickly, break down exposing you. Is it boring? Nah, i play online with my friends all the time. The PS3 is fun to me anyways, Wii is boring.

well thats fair enough I guess, but it does beg the question why are you on a wii forum if you dont like it?! :p

tanooki said:

Hey Tanooki, first off, I have never owned a PS/PS2/PS3. And second, the reason resident evil looks 'okay' is because it has small environments and it's played on a track. It was also made after the GC had been around for awhile.

Please don't insult me by saying things like in the above post.
-Dave

GamerCon said:
"wow look at the bump mapping on that thing" Haha i dont think ive ever said that. I did say "Wow look at how the window breaks when i shoot it" when i first played resistance, the window actually gets bullet holes in the spots you shoot it. Then there was a lot of wow about how you had to constantly be on the move cause objects you hide behind slowly, or quickly, break down exposing you. Is it boring? Nah, i play online with my friends all the time. The PS3 is fun to me anyways, Wii is boring.

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on the N64 along with a ton of other games had windows that showed bullet holes. Being wowed by that is kinda like going to the car wash and being amazed that they used water.

Taills said:
Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on the N64 along with a ton of other games had windows that showed bullet holes. Being wowed by that is kinda like going to the car wash and being amazed that they used water.
You OBVIOUSLY have not shot a window in Resistance. Have you played it? If you dont think shooting windows in that game isnt a game in its self, then really nothing will ever impress you.

Lol GamerCon has a point there... I normally shoot the windows for fun... and shoot the walls to make it say "Hi" or something

In reply to the above poster(s) -> who cares?

I've seen PS3 graphics, they're very nice. But who cares? The thing costs a ton of money and it doesn't have games on it that I'm overly excited about.

The wii wins in gameplay and that's what is important to me. I play emulators all the time and their graphics are horrible but the old games are super fun.

I don't know why you guys compare graphics, the Wii's graphics are very good, very good, they are not bad, so what are all of you babbling about? they are worse than the ps3? who gives a damn?! I only care about my Wii and everything Nintendo, and for those who say that Nintendo is not making alot of games since the 64 days, ignorance abunds you, check this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_games and you will see the difference between the quantity of games made and being made for the Wii, which surpassed the PS3's completely not keeping in mind the ones mentioned in the Wii's page are all officially announced and the ones in the PS3 are both announced and in production, and the Wii list is almost reaching that of the Xbox360 which has been out for more than a year now.

:eek: Mr Axtlar has a point there too! But I think I'd prefer better graphics for the wii rather than the motion sensing (at the moment). When games which will use it more come out I'll change my mind

Oh and swoop, I think the people that have bought a Ps3 or a 360 care about the graphics :)

Last edited:
Back