Ya'know?.. Wii's Graphics are pretty Bad-azz..

StevenNevets said:
Ya that game was so sad... Like when the bull fell down the poop shoot, aw that brought many tears:sick:

Really? The parts that made me cry were the war part (where he's talking to the only other one that made it) and when Conker's girlfriend dies T_T T_T

When the soldier died T_T T_T T_T put me into a very teddy killing mood.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Almost Cried With KH2 And 1...

Really Effective Storyline...
The end of KH 1 made me cry. I was like "Oh god, not another game with goofy!"

As long as the graphics are decent, which on Wii they defeinetly are, thats all that matter to me, as long as its fun and it is.

WII60 said:
^^
they are not 'decent' compared to ps3, 360
Oh really?

flower6-big.jpg

I think that looks pretty good, eh. Granted, if it were to have two one screen or move, it would look less detailed and worse. But still, it can make one thing look really good.

what is that? oh and how could you cry over and RPG? that's just plain weird

Have you never played a Final Fantasy game? The story line is just beautiful... Cried most at the ending of Final Fantasy IX

No..I'm not into that, I don't like Final Fantasy...you know why I thought RE4 was sad? at the ending they show how the people of the Spanish village used to be, you see people in harmony, children gathered around a sir playing guitar and then comes Saddler and gives them the plaga and the music suddenly turns eery. and after killing them all and seeing this, I really felt sad, and also some points in the story like when they shoot down the helicopter with Leon's partner.

dude the wiis graphics are pretty tight, zeldas graphics is the best you just need to adjust the tv screen so it can be bright. is red steels graphics good?

yeah they are, I don't know why people say Red Steel's graphics are bad, they are good

Axtlar said:
yeah they are, I don't know why people say Red Steel's graphics are bad, they are good
Possibly because the games visual quality is worst then Goldeneye? For the N64...

932528_111706_screen004.jpg

800px-N64_GoldenEye.jpg

Back