Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
retaliation to threads that show discontent:

i love white with blue slots
i love batteries and rechargable solutions
i love opera

i own big brain, SMBBB, and i'm so happy i can't remember all of them

i loved hurting my arm for weeks from a bowling addiction :yesnod:

post your positive surreal experiences here...

There are such great and positive threads being created! :yesnod:
Why I love My PS3 & Why I love my 360 everyone is sharing their love for things they have in common! :)

Last edited:
I'm also a happy a Wii owner.

I own: Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki, Super Paper Mario, Guitar Hero 3, Mario Strikers Charged and Mario Party 8.

I have had lots of fun with all my games there and can't wait to play Battalion Wars 2, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Okami, the new Pikmin game when is finally comes and many others.

I like my Wii just fine, and many of the games are great. I have been a long time fan of Nintendo, but lately they have been ticking me off not listening to customers. People are allowed their opinions. If it's done in a respectful, helpful manner it can only help the industry.

Just seems like Nintendo is doing what they think will work, and not listening to what customers actually want. Mostly in the name of being family friendly or whatever. I don't need Nintendo to be my parent.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA can't hear you over the negative black cloud of negativism...

happy posts... post again, sirgrim :yesnod:

I'm just saying I love my Wii, but disagree with what Nintendo is doing lately. There's a difference. Like respecting a position, but not the person in that position.

My 24 Wii games clearly show my love :D

24 games! that would make a very sun shiny day! :yesnod:

Actually 25. Forgot to count link's xbow training. It's hiding in a non-regular box :p

I love my Wii too, the greatest console I have ever had. I stood in line for hours the day it released and as soon as I got home I played LOTTP until the sun came up, then my son woke up and every since then I only get to play in the wii hours of the night, but I love it.

My favoritest game so far though has been Zak and Wiki, theres just something about shaking a monkey that makes me happy, plus when I do things right I am "Brilliant" gotta love that.

sirgrim said:
I like my Wii just fine, and many of the games are great. I have been a long time fan of Nintendo, but lately they have been ticking me off not listening to customers. People are allowed their opinions. If it's done in a respectful, helpful manner it can only help the industry.

Just seems like Nintendo is doing what they think will work, and not listening to what customers actually want. Mostly in the name of being family friendly or whatever. I don't need Nintendo to be my parent.

Mmmm...I don't know if I agree with you on that.

Anyways, I love the Wii. I can't wait for Okami, Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, Baroque, and a few others. The VC is amazing and adds even more playability to the system, as does the internet browser and various channels. I don't know if it's my favorite system of all time yet, but if it keeps up this momentum...:D

I love my Wii!

For the control scheme, for internet browsing from the living room, for camecube gaming, and VC games is a nice thing too!

I got 10 Wii games, none of 'em mario related! 90% of 'em bought used for really good price!

I love my Nyko charger!

I only have two wishes: that N dosent charge suplement for online playing and that they add USB/HD drive compatibility.

My only complain is the zapper: a waste of plastic IMO...

But overall: hooray for the Wii!! I'm going to play right now!

Last edited:
Wii is a good console the controller is awesome sadly developers need to pull there fingers out and start porting some decent new innovative titles.

Otherwise 2-3 years time when the PS3 is peaking the Wii will look very ordinary and stale in comparison.

I'd say the downfall is to many casual , fun orientated games and not enough catering for the old skool hardcore nintendo fans

ugh... that's two posts with negativity... only surreal happy posts :yesnod:

Very happy wii owner here, with over 40 games....

Love finding new ways to play games. Love getting my non-gamer friends into some sort of a video game even though they will never admit it.

Well I'm not so neg.. I did finish by Hooray!!

I stand corrected:

I'm freakin', over the top, totally out of this world, overwhelm by joy (Insert the 'happy, happy, joy, joy' song here) about my Wii!!!

Is that happy surreal enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back