Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

Sorry, Idjut, but that just irritated me.

Ease of use is incredible with the Wii, one word describes it best, intuitive, very intuitive, I love my intuitive Wii.

You know as a software developer myself I try very hard to make things intuitive and I have yet to be as successful as Ninty.

I'm happy with my wii, I just wish I had more games. I'm about to try My Sims 2 Pets, I'll let you know if I fall in love with my wii all over again!

I love the Wii too!

Let's see.. I have Wii Sports, Legend Of Zelda: TP, Mario Strikers Charged Football(European version), Super Paper Mario, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
For the GC I have Legend of Zelda: WW and LOTR: Third Age.
For the VC I have Super Mario Bros., Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Kirby's Adventure, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and Paper Mario.

idjut said:
retaliation to threads that show discontent:

i love white with blue slots
i love batteries and rechargable solutions
i love opera

i own big brain, SMBBB, and i'm so happy i can't remember all of them

i loved hurting my arm for weeks from a bowling addiction :yesnod:

post your positive surreal experiences here...
i too have a bowling addiction... and a wii addiction!
i love bowling!
i love Wii!
i REALLY love bowling on the wii!!!:yesnod::lol:

I AM SO! content with the wii. Ya know i got some VC games which are good except DK which sucks as* with the controls. I got no games for it (Including wiisports which somehow i lost. . and mario and sonic) But i have played all nintendo games and all of them are awesome, my friend lets me borrow all his wii games, right now i'm on luigi SMG

I'm happy with my choice in the wii but I'm not really playing it too much at the moment.

It is yet to release its best games, its had great ones but mostly single player and I'm not really into playing the same game twice.

i was just thinking how much i love the remote and how it can act like a sword, bat, bowling ball, and more!
i loved the game cube controller, but the Wii is cool and so...

surrreal :yesnod:

KTIGZ said:
-Can disappointed Wii owners post here as well? :mad2:
Please? :)
i'm sorry, but we cannot risk disturbing the momentum of our feng shui
this is peaceful and encouraging :yesnod:

EDIT: post positive things and your disappointments will melt away. :yesnod:

Last edited:
I like my wii. I wanted a wii so bad i payed $400 dollars for it. But i say its worth it, there is nothing better than a Wii.

ok well here goes.

I have always loved my wii. now i have rented so many games and bought a handful. I didnt buy the wii because it was small, I didnt buy it because it had new controls, i just bought it because it was nintendo i know that some day it will become the primary platformer console.

I know i might sound like a fanboy, probably because i am one. i used to play my ds more than my wii, but that has completely changed. i dont even touch my ds because of my wii.

its great to see people who love the wii as much as i do. great thread idjut.

Back