YAY!!!Just got Excite Truck!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!I know it's probaly not inportent to all of you,but it is to me!Just thought i'd tell everyone,and am i the only one who gets confussed sometimes with the steering?:cornut:

You couldnt post this in one of the other 30 Excite Truck threads? :)

Well i love the game! But the first couple of hours, i quite often tried to steer the truck like an bus! If you picture yourself an huge bus steering wheel wich u steer from left to right, pushing the remote forward and backward instead of up and down ;)

I got the game monday last week and yesterday i got S in all excite races, it took me (us, i always play with a couple of friends) 40,5 hours over 7 days to complet it.

It would be very very nice if Nintendo made an Excite Trucks 2 with no slowdowns in multiplayer and an online mode :D

yo exite truck is mint got it wid ma wii in feb 07 im adiin gary n rach so ill put ma numba on in bit

hey my nickname is tom n ma wii friend code is 0594-4033-8820-6948 gary n rach plz add me thnx...

Tell me about this game because im thknin of buying it.
Do u use the nunchuck and wiimote as a steering wheel or just the wiimote?
And in the videos this game looks pretty fast and stuff, is the cars easy to control?

And what are the graphics out of 10?

Thankksssss

I think this will be my next game just got the Wii two weeks ago and picked up paper Mario last week LOVE it. I think I will get this next then The Bigs when it comes out later this year.

mk_south_london said:
Tell me about this game because im thknin of buying it.
Do u use the nunchuck and wiimote as a steering wheel or just the wiimote?
And in the videos this game looks pretty fast and stuff, is the cars easy to control?

And what are the graphics out of 10?

Thankksssss

Just the wiimote.

It might be hard to control at first but you get the hang of it fast. It becomes really natural.

Graphics aren't too great.

Gameplay is superb though.

Back