yea...come on nintendo

driftking2

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
0336-2547-4802-3655
I got moh:h2 and i was thinking....I would really like to have live voice chat on the wii....

Sometimes there are enemies hiding...and one of my teammates go running...i want to say stop...but i cant..BOOM* their dead. People rarely listen to the little control pad commands...

I just think it would be funner with voicechat on the wii...it will boost sales for sure...come on now...THE NINTENDO DS EVEN HAD VOICE CHAT!

Sometimes I think i should of got a xbox360 or a ps3...but the thing i like is...free multiplayer...but ps3 has free multiplayer and voicechat...

oh well...just some of my thoughts

side note: ADD ME ON MEDAL OF HONOR: HEROES 2

MY PERSONA OR USERNAME IS : DELINCYDAKID

Just some of your thoughts and tons of others. This thread has pretty much been made like...500 times.

Yes, everyone wants live-voice chat for the Wii.

ok cool this might be the milliionth thread on voice chat and how dissapointed they are
blah blah blah
we get it
theres no headset...yet

I have a friend that has 360 and can voicechat :shocked: its so awesome I really wish wii would do the same

You know what?? Bugging Nintendo is actually a good idea. Does anyone know how to set up one of those online petitions?? If we all get together and promote the petition we might get somewhere. Seeing as how some of you are actually serious it might get somewhere. THEN we can email the petition to Nintendo. I think that would have a greater effect.

Nintendo, I am going to hack your server if you don't give us headset.

NO I am just kidding but PLEASE!

Back