Yeah......I'm kinduh new here.

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Hey, found this site surfing around for Wii message boards and I thought it looked worthy, so now I'm here. For now I'll tell you my name is Neo and I have a passion for gaming, my number 1 hobby. In other words gaming comes first before all my other hobbies.

Wii games I can't wait for: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Animal Crossing Wii, Dewy's Adventure, Jet Grind Radio Wii, Space Channel 5 Wii, and Samba De Amigo Wii.

Favorite game: Super Mario Bros. 3

Favorite genre: platformer

Favorite console: NES

As far as being a Nintendo fanboy goes, I sorta am, but I don't just play on Nintendo systems.

Welcome!

As for me...

Favorite game: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Favorite genre: Mario games (Platform and RPG)

Favorite Console: Wii. N64 second.

And I'm a Nintendo Fanboy! Notice my user name.

welcome to these great forums. im sure everyone will make you fel at home, these forums are definatley one of the best around...

MetroidZ said:
Well then, add Super Paper Mario (Wii) to that list, it will be more like the classic 2d style platformers. And Welcome to the forums. :D

Yeah, but I've been hearing about the game being cancelled, so I'm not going to give my hopes up just incase the rumors are infact true.

Then again, I kinda am giving my hopes up with some of the games I listed such as Jet Grind Radio Wii lol. Oh well....

Your name is Neo? Sounds...like a lie. xD
Not many people go around with: Jack4Life or TomPwnzer88

En4Neo said:
I was very aware of that, I'm talking about the Wii version being cancelled. After all we hardly hear anything about it these days which is wierd, I hope it isn't though.
oh I see. Anyway it's not cancelled, that link confirms it is coming out on April.

MetroidZ said:
oh I see. Anyway it's not cancelled, that link confirms it is coming out on April.

Cool, well I can't wait then!

Sovieto said:
Your name is Neo? Sounds...like a lie. xD
Not many people go around with: Jack4Life or TomPwnzer88

Are you banned or are you just posing as a banned person?

Ground Control to Major Tom... I'm stepping through the door!

welcome en4, i think i've talked to you already :tard: and you have more post than me so, word?

:thumbsup:

Back