YEAH WAHOOO I have ZELDA TP IN MY HANDS

RED STELL88_&Wii FAN BOI

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
SIZE="3"]IM so lucky i went to Walmart and went to electronics to ask them where the midnight launch line is gonna be. But just before I did I see heaven in the case Zelda tp right there staring at me I rush to the counter tell the guy to open the case and he does hes like wish game im like TP hes like okay im jus about to explode i pay for it and now cashed in the bank ZELDA BABY!!!:cornut: :yikes: :worship: Now left on my Wii list. List for Wii- Wii CONSOLE, redsteel,supermonkey ball banna blitz, 1 wiimote/nunchuck, 1gb sd card,virtual console classic controller and wii points o yeah!!!!! I cant bileve my luck zelda like a piece of cake IM LUCKY!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Haha good stuff man. Where are you located? I ask because I am wondering if my local Gamestops, Targets, and Bestbuys have started shelving Wii game. That would be great so I could go buy my games tomorrow and not have to worry about that stuff on Sunday's launch day.

ABC said:
Haha good stuff man. Where are you located? I ask because I am wondering if my local Gamestops, Targets, and Bestbuys have started shelving Wii game. That would be great so I could go buy my games tomorrow and not have to worry about that stuff on Sunday's launch day.
I doubt Gamestop would have TP, all the preorders were gone a while ago, but Walmart and bestbuy and target probably have a few

Messykitty414 said:
I doubt Gamestop would have TP, all the preorders were gone a while ago, but Walmart and bestbuy and target probably have a few

Not where I am. They just opened (2 weeks old) a Gamespot about 10 blocks away from my house. :cornut: They aren't getting any Wii's or Ps3's at launch at this particular branch but they ARE getting games for those consoles... none of which have a pre-order.

Please post proof. Until then i would not believe it because first party nintendo games come in boxes that say do not sell until 11/19/2006. I work at gamestop and we did get our TP's in today but cannot put them on the floor until 11/19 and we got about 100 and have one left thats not reserved.

Can someone translate the original thread... I'm way too tired to read 'Over excited Fan' speak...

I think if he put any 'leet' in there I would have had a brain aneurysm.

I know they said that the boxes werent stamped with that so they could sell em my friends bought copies too but not all so ill post pics later once all my friends have purchased a copy! sry gotta help em out once all are purchased i will post pics of the receit.

Yah, I really don't believe it. Proof would be nice. Everyone owns a digital camera or webcam (at least most people), so snap a photo please.

Back