Yeah, you know SMG? I just bought mine today, the 11th.

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
I called many Best Buys, and finally one said that they will be selling tomorrow. And guess what? They are ALREADY selling it TODAY. I asked him to hold it for me, he did, Padre drove me down and I picked up the collector's edition strategy guide as well. I'll take pictures if anyone doesn't believe me of me doing anything you want with the game to prove it's me. (Example: Licking the disc)

Friends are coming over now to play it!

Want me to lick it? Brb

*goes to get camera...seriously*

EDIT: Nvm, he went to the store and locked his office which has the camera in it. He'll be back soon. 10 minutes tops.

every time i read a thread like this a small part of me dies.

Nookslave said:
I called many Best Buys, and finally one said that they will be selling tomorrow. And guess what? They are ALREADY selling it TODAY. I asked him to hold it for me, he did, Padre drove me down and I picked up the collector's edition strategy guide as well. I'll take pictures if anyone doesn't believe me of me doing anything you want with the game to prove it's me. (Example: Licking the disc)

Friends are coming over now to play it!

Lol nice! Ninty will probably sue them. They already sued Tesco and Argos for releasing games early.

FRuMMaGe said:
Lol nice! Ninty will probably sue them. They already sued Tesco and Argos for releasing games early.

Heh, as long as I get my Mariownage fix, Best Buy can rot. I've always liked Gamestop more.

I just played the first level because my friends are late. It makes me....dizzy, and it's hard to control. Hopefully I'll get used to this.

Good for you man, I saw earlier you were ticked cause you really wanted to play it with some friends.

Right away on the first planet level I was like, damn why doesn't the camera realign itself right-side up, but after a little while you get used to it and it makes it more enjoyable.

Anyways, I bet bestbuy corporate would not be liable because they have instructed bestbuys to wait until the 13th. Rogue stores here and there probably won't make enough noise for nintendo to notice.

Back