Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Proff that what every other console dose Sony has to copy

This generation consoles mostly fail
360 RROD
Wii -Wiimote probs (every body I know has it Nintendos addvice is smack it lol)
And theres my 20 odd year old Bynatone STILL WORKIN

Vid of the Yellow light of death
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/162098.html

Thank something im a retro head
*plays on his Saturn*

Also my mates PS3 is copying my older consoles in my cuboard
stopps3dust.jpg

STOP STEELIN IDEAS SONY

Read how much Sony sucks
Maddox said:
Sony's strategy towards portable gaming seems to be to take the same sh**ty first generation Playstation games that weren't great to begin with, and make them portable so now we can take an example of Sony's utter-inability-to-stop-sucking with us everywhere we go.
Maddox said:
Tough sh*t Sony. We've moved on. We're dating your younger, hotter sister, Wii. Even your fuglier step-sister, Xbox 360, looks hotter than you do. At least she's been around the block a few times and knows how to turn tricks.
Maddox rules :lol:

Last edited:
Well no one can say anyones addicted to any console now cuz by the time you put in enough hours to be addicted it's long broken

WiiZero said:
Well no one can say anyones addicted to any console now cuz by the time you put in enough hours to be addicted it's long broken
What about the DS?

They seem pretty damn reliable

FRuMMaGe said:
What about the DS?

They seem pretty damn reliable

The hinge
DAWN THE HINGE

Don't forget the PSP's 'Blue Screen of Death' or BSOD. That's been noticable for a while now though. I'm still a fan of the PS3, every system will have some bugs, nothing will ever be perfect.

FR. said:
Don't forget the PSP's 'Blue Screen of Death' or BSOD. That's been noticable for a while now though. I'm still a fan of the PS3, every system will have some bugs, nothing will ever be perfect.
Waluigi is perfect...

Stop flaming the PS3 guys, it's a way better system than the Wii. Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii, but it has tons more power and a great harddrive. The Wii has better games, but 2008 will be Sony's year.

manufan15 said:
Stop flaming the PS3 guys, it's a way better system than the Wii. Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii, but it has tons more power and a great harddrive. The Wii has better games, but 2008 will be Sony's year.
Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii beg to differ

FRuMMaGe said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii beg to differ

God of War: Chains of Olympius, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Soul Calibur IV, Devil May Cry 4, Haze, and maybe Resistance 2.

Even though those two games you mentioned will be great, Sony has a lot more in 2008. Hey that rhymes!! :lol:

manufan15 said:
God of War: Chains of Olympius, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Soul Calibur IV, Devil May Cry 4, Haze, and maybe Resistance 2.

Even though those two games you mentioned will be great, Sony has a lot more in 2008. Hey that rhymes!! :lol:
Halo 4: Waluigi Strikes Back

wachiefet0.jpg

Back