teamRABBiT

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2010
MN
this forum is pretty dead
my last post was one of the last ones that froze this joint, if you ask me

so... let's freshN this tish up

who's really looking forward to the new cod

for shits and giggles i went back and played waw... i had to let my dogs out, they have not been out for a long time
now cod4... i love old school free for all, nothing else is like it and i still say to date that cod reflex is one of the most complete games when compared to the other systems

there's a lot of bull **** i can say that's missing from the wii on mw3 when compared to the ps3 or gay box but i won't go there so don't anyone else post about that **** either

this is the MFn wii people

just giving this forum a little shot of adrenaline people so... what's up!

Last edited:
Yep, Wiichat's CoD community up 'n left. :lol: Been wholly replaced with Goldeneye players. Proptip: get Goldeneye. :thumbsup:

I'm always concerned over Treyarch's lack of proper testin' prior to releasin' a game, but seein' all these futuristic gadgets like the superawesomethermalxrayvisionscope that sees through walls really worries me 'bout balance. Killstreaks are gonna be insanely OP like never before probably.

what is there a new or up graded golden eye game or something

golden eye is a pretty old game so i'm surprised that the forum is thriving

There's a wii version of the game, ut came out like 2010 or something. It's pretty fun you should rent a copy and try it out. :)

i wonder if there's a forum for... not that i play the game much anymore but it's fun and funny and adult rated

no more heroes

Yep, Wiichat's CoD community up 'n left

great_success.png

well just going to have to wait until the next cod game comes out to get life back in this forum:wiitransformer:

With the Wii U right 'round the corner, that won't take very long actually. Black Ops 2 is a launch title IIRC.

Black ops 2 looks "ehh" but as I've said before I want the ****ing game for the campaign and ZOMBIES!!!!! Whooooooooooo! xD
I preordered black ops 2 hardened edition for the ps3 and then preordered wii u deluxe.

IF I would of known Wii u was gonna get black ops 2 at launch I would of preorder wii u black ops 2 -___________-
Oh well ****ME I guess.

Oh and speaking about WAW lol I got on that game last night on Wii.
Was beasting on Cliffside just watching all the players run around trying to do the under the map glitch ~sobs~
Oh the memories....the NOSTALGIA T____________________________________T
....up until I sniped them with my PTRS LOLOLOL!

nice, that is another thing wii has that the ps3 or gay box does not have, except in private matches

on world at war, on the wii, you can play death match on cliffside

the wii u will be out for x-mas or a touch before

i was wondering what cod was going to be like on the wii u and the screen pad you use when snipping or zooming in
i have little curiosity about the wii u

i love using the wii zapper

after all I'm pointing a gun at the tv killing people
the wii u will not have that, as far as i know
the wii controllers are suppose to work on the wii u so the wii u is backwards compadable, that is nice
so then here's a question, if black ops 2 comes out for the wii and the wii u, will you be able to see each other on the two different consoles?
i doubt it

Well I know for certain Wii U is getting Black Ops 2 it's been confirmed and they've showed gameplay of it.
Not so sure about just the standard Wii getting Black Ops 2 though haven't heard a thing.

Watch this video of Wii U Black Ops 2 gameplay...
[video=youtube;XmVnuECJLDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVnuECJLDU[/video]

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
Just noticed that We get Kill Cams finally with Wii U Black Ops 2 lol watch closely and you'll see.

Last edited:
well you say "we finally get kill cam" when in fact it's the wii u, which isn't out yet, and at most will cost 350

i always thought when the wii u came out that there would finally be kill cam
about damn time and it's in hd i believe

i just wonder if this will mark the end of cods coming out for the wii :ee5k:

The Wii U costs a solid $300. T'was confirmed half a month ago.

It really doesn't matter whether or not a CoD game is in HD. Contrary to popular misconception, CoD's graphics are relatively "meh" 'n always have been, 'cept maybe during the beginning before Treyarch became utter ****. All the yearly releases take a huge toll on R&D time, 'specially for somethin' as unnecessary to the game as it's looks. If BO2 looks any better, it won't be by very much. They reuse the same engines yearly, bar a few modifications to justify callin' it a new one.

'Course it will. BO2 won't be on the Wii, only the Wii U. Treyarch ain't gonna make a toned down port for an older console now that they can release it on the newest one.

Honestly....**** Black Ops gun on gun multiplayer, CAMPAIGN, and the Wii U...all over THIS!
[video=youtube;YH_9GzaUW40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40[/video]

So glad I preordered my Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition just over the Zombies mode **** you get. ;DDD
I mean c'mon what's NOT to like here? Avenged Sevenfold + COD Zombies = PERFECT!

Back