yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!

lazyperson555

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
I'm sure some of you remember how desperate I was for Disturbed to come somewhere remotely close to where I live... well, they released their new tour dates today... and their coming to Reading Pa.... THAT 30 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE i LIVE:thumbsup::):D:smilewinkgrin::yesnod:;):p:cornut::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::aureola::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::wink::wink::wink::devil::devil::devil::ee5k::cornut::cornut::cornut:

^wow, congrats. You get your tickets yet.

Welcome back Disturbed! You know, I've gotten into Disturbed these past few months. Awesome band. Glad to hear you can finally see them.

Lol sorry, but I'd be creased if you didn't get tickets.

But anywho, I remember you saying way back about how much you wanted them to come close to where you lived. Didn't you do petitions and stuff too? Hope you enjoy man.

Tickets aren't on sale yet... but I'm buying the best tickets I can as soon as their available. A couple of my friends are planning on going to!!!! Cant f^cking wait

Welcome back Disturbed! You know, I've gotten into Disturbed these past few months. Awesome band. Glad to hear you can finally see them.

yeah same with me, I heard overburdened and then I downloaded some more stuff, now I almost have as much of their music as I do rhcp.

They're also coming to East Rutherford, NJ, the IZOD Center! That's about 15 minutes from my house. I'll see if I can't get tickets, that'd be pretty awesome.

Who ever just gave me rep saying "Please change the title..." NO. Even if i wanted to I couldn't, but I'm not going to.

And I know this was a double post, but I'm to damn happy to care

Back