yes ganon is in dah haos!

Mr_Stoukaph said:
nobody ever really talks. but link really doesnt because in a lot of games, the character you play doesnt talk. maybe you will be able to with the mic.

Oh! nice answer stoukaph :) but I wouldnt like to hear an actor voice talking... just like mario... he only says few sentences and thats it! thats what I want from link, to say

Hi
Sure
OA!
Wow
Great

things like that, not all the things are spoken there

Mr_Stoukaph said:
he was 18 in future OoT
Well no actually he was only about 7 when he pulled the master sword out so if went forward in time 7 years that would make him 14 or 15

deity_link said:
Well no actually he was only about 7 when he pulled the master sword out so if went forward in time 7 years that would make him 14 or 15
my friends and i figured that since he was called adult Link, he would have to be 18 (since thats the standard adult age). so he would be 11 when he was young. where did you get 7?

I know the instruction booklet for OOT has his age in it...
But i lost mine...
I might be thinking of how many years he travelled in time
Now that I think about it more thorughly I think he was 10

link is a avatar, and you posses him as you play the game. do we really want a rehap of philips cdi? no i dident think so. having link talk would ruin link as seen by the cartoon that followed (based off the same link). No link does not do well with Personality. what was that phrase? silence speaks louder then words?

Last edited:
It was a joke so calm down. Link will probably never talk in any of his games anyway.

White-Wolf said:
do we really want a rehap of philips cdi? no i dident think so.
Lol reminds of a new game coming out for gamecube heres a pic of the box:
ZeldaFunny.jpg
:lol:

Back