YES! I got one ordered and its on its way.

mariokong

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2008
For those who havent gotten a wii yet they have them on frys I ordered it through their phone. Its a package with the system wii sports wii play extra controller charge station mario galaxy for like 400 I should get it this thursday.

Congratulations. Hope it brings many hours of fun.

Yeah im siked to get it. http://www.outpost.com/ thats the link for frys just call them up it was a good bundle deal they said they have some for sale just call the 877 nbr. I cant wait to get it thursday.

Throw away Wii Sports and Wii play, they both suck ass. Unless you are one of those casual gamers who likes mini games. Or you like to play with friends, then its cool. Sadly I only have 1 Wii-mote/Nunchuck so I cant play party games.

Gogo pick up Nintendo games. Most of them are good.

T3kNi9e said:
Throw away Wii Sports and Wii play, they both suck ass. Unless you are one of those casual gamers who likes mini games. Or you like to play with friends, then its cool. Sadly I only have 1 Wii-mote/Nunchuck so I cant play party games.

Gogo pick up Nintendo games. Most of them are good.
throw away? at least give them or sell them . n wiisports is cool. wiiplay um... its horrible.

don't listen to him.

wiisports is a can of awesome.

Wii Sports is a good game to showcase the wii's talents. Plus, it's good with 3 buddies. So, don't throw that out for sure. But Wiiplay isn't great. (I wouldn't throw it out though)

Back