Yes i have a very imprtant opinion/question..

BlekBlek51

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
Simi Valley, California
Wii Online Code
8392-1517-9784-9992
I think it is very stupid that SD cards cannot be used to expand the wii conole memory. Like you have to actually go to the memory options and move data onto your SD card instead of the data just automatically going on there. If you run out of memory on the console, you have to put some of that onto the card, and if you want to put it back on the console, you have to do it manually.

If it is just me, can you please tell me what i don't know?

Thanks.:cool:

It truely is ridiculous. I'm praying for a firmware update that fixes the problem, but right now you're just going to have to get through it for awhile. I'd say next year we get the fix.

nic7 said:
It truely is ridiculous. I'm praying for a firmware update that fixes the problem, but right now you're just going to have to get through it for awhile. I'd say next year we get the fix.

Early Next year. you can't have wii ware without a hard drive. do they really expect us to do that?

samXcor3 said:
Early Next year. you can't have wii ware without a hard drive. do they really expect us to do that?

That's not true. What makes you think you need more storage for a WiiWare game? It's not like they're going to be the size of a regular DVD game.

But yes, eventually they're going to need to enable some form of additional storage.

Back