Yes!!!!!!!!!!! New patch for MW3!!!!!!!

... Hax that can reset account levels, and even hijack said accounts? Yeah, that's ****ed up.

'Bout damn time Activision is gettin' on that, not that anyone should take solace in that. Hacks of that bloody level should be patched and destroyed within a day or two of being discovered.

Well if you put it that way.....well the new trailer for that new COD this year will be revealed tonight..soo...lol
Anyway for anyone reading this check out youtube OR the official COD forum for the new COD reveal trailer or w/e ;D

... Hax that can reset account levels, and even hijack said accounts? Yeah, that's ****ed up. 'Bout damn time Activision is gettin' on that, not that anyone should take solace in that. Hacks of that bloody level should be patched and destroyed within a day or two of being discovered.
Xuid spoofers. The addresses been around for a long time but have been kept between only a few people. Zeek, Savage, Crazy52, Goober, me, and a few others. Someone also found the code in the memory and started giving it out to people, and now it's all over the Internet unfortunately.

dis is y we cant have nice things

Secrets are impossible to keep on the internets if someone wants to know badly enough... Or if someone just happens to discover what they shouldn't of. Why the hell did y'all program this crazy hack? I'm quite curious.

Xuid spoofers. The addresses been around for a long time but have been kept between only a few people. Zeek, Savage, Crazy52, Goober, me, and a few others. Someone also found the code in the memory and started giving it out to people, and now it's all over the Internet unfortunately.
You disgust me.

theirs all so a new 1 out it's a fake update for april fools that wii is getting everything from 360 plus upgrades

it's made a yt who made it as a joke and everyone took it for real

^ The one good thing to come of all this...

Though this is completely random...
I never thought I'd see the day the COD forum on Wiichat would die :lol:

Wasn't really all-that alive, 'sides from FC threads goin' 'round. :lol:

Well I suppose you're right thurr ehh karpy? But heyy once that black ops 2 comes out this section of the forum shall get a revive. Yay?
...speaking about black ops 2...I saw the MP trailer ANND....THAT dreadful stupid ass CAPTAIN AMURIKKKA riot sheild is back...-___-

Why treyarc...just why!?! That was infinity wards biggest FAILURE...yet you brought it onto your game.
I have officially been treyarc'ddddd before black ops 2 even comes out.

Back