Yesterday Was a "Good Wii Day" at Our House

laurie_lu

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
My kids were off school yesterday. My son had 3 friends (middle school age) over at our house. He fired up the Wii and those boys were mezmorized. None of the boys had ever played on a Wii before.

It took a short while to get use to the wiimote but it was a big hit. 5 hours of playing on the Wii. They had a blast. My son totally scored 'cool points' with his buddies.

To top it all off, the mail man delivered "Zelda TP" that I won on Ebay the other day which only cost me a total of $36.00 used. Plays perfectly too.

lol.....he scored cool points....slowly rising up to super cool status....:lol:.... wow....$36

wario2ooo said:
lol.....he scored cool points....slowly rising up to super cool status....:lol:.... wow....$36
you know how much thats worth in like $...man lol well good for you and yea the wii is a party system (obviously)

laurie_lu said:
My kids were off school yesterday. My son had 3 friends (middle school age) over at our house. He fired up the Wii and those boys were mezmorized. None of the boys had ever played on a Wii before.

It took a short while to get use to the wiimote but it was a big hit. 5 hours of playing on the Wii. They had a blast. My son totally scored 'cool points' with his buddies.

To top it all off, the mail man delivered "Zelda TP" that I won on Ebay the other day which only cost me a total of $36.00 used. Plays perfectly too.

pretty good but you could score zelda for about $2-3 on E-bay but still at least you got the game cheaper. And what do you mean your kid scored "cool points" and man your lucky to have a wii I really want one so bad i never played one since its been out. or touched one for that matter.

I am glad that your son and his friends had a great time playing on the Wii. Also, congrats on the Zelda game purchase. I am sure that your son will enjoy playing it.

sounds like a blast. wii is definitely a party system to bad my room in my apartment isn't big enough for 3-4 people total nevermind all of them moving in front of the same tv, haha.
enjoy TP!

kyle

cool beans

see how the wii IS FUN FOR ALL?! :D:D:D:D:D:D!

yea i had a friend over today too it was pretty fun wish i could of gotten a new game thoo oh well and btw madden 08 has fun mini games like really fun lol

Back