Yet another new person

Like wise I'm sure ;)

Wotcha think of my new sig?

I made it I'll have you know.

Um..quick question, when ever I post in a thread I subscribe to it..there anyway to stop this?

Extras, then Edit Options.

Does that to like every thread you post in automatically but you can stop it there :)

Christine signed all my EMA sheets..she also signed for all the lessons THIS week, hahaha so I don't have to go to any this week

Edit: Btw I think you might have turned off the option to send and recieve messages. I was sure you could post after 5. See if you can see anything

Well, when I try and message I get

Jay61, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

And also, I get it whenever I click on somebodies name...

I am, I'm multitasking.

So does anyone know how many posts I need to do before I can do things? Read through the FAQ's and the link provided earlier but didn't see an answer.

Lesson over now. Off to photography, doubt I'll be able to come on I'll probably be in the studio.

See you later.

Back