yet another question.

Blind

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Wii Online Code
6860-9471-0156-8861
So I will be getting a wii on the launch day, I plan on getting Zelda for sure, but I'm a bit skeptical on Red Steel. Who else is getting red steel? You think its worth it? Also, I'm a big fan of the tony hawk games, and I already have downhill for the ds, is it worth getting it for the wii?

I'm actually more interested in Redsteel. I love the look of the game, and never really got huge into the Zelda series. By all means, if your a Zelda fan, you'll want this title no doubt, but if your looking for a nice launch fps, I think Redsteel or COD3 win. No doubt, I will get Zelda eventually, just not first on my list.

Think of it this way, playing Hawk on the Wii should be entirely different than the GC counterpart... so I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy it more. Don't go crazy on launch though, you might end up more disappointed than you'd think.

Yeah, I think I'm gunna end up getting jsut zelda and red steel. Wait on the rest of the games for christmas, just to make sure they arnt complete crap :lol:

I've answered this in other similar threads and I'm not so sure about Red Steel. It's been said to have slow turning and sort of weak sword play, although I'd sort of expect these from a launch title. I'd almost suggest waiting for a review of it to pop up, but if you want an FPS with multiplayer, it's your only choice as COD3 only has a single player campaign.

I haven't played a Tony Hawk game in years, but I've heard this one's gonna be fun and you hold the wiimote sideways like you're driving a car, so that might be interesting.

I almost feel more like buying Zelda and then some good GC games that I haven't played in a while like SSBM and wait for Red Steel, but I keep changing my mind.:crazy:

what im gonna do is this: Buy a few games, then rent @gamefly till i figure out which games most geniously make us of the controls.

Back