Yet Another Zelda?!?!?!

George said:
How could it be WWII when phantom hourglass for ds is wind waker sequel.

I'm sorry what is the connection between World War Two and Phantom Hourglass

I wish Windwaker 2 was on the Wii, IMO it looks like total crap on the DS. It's really the first Zelda game I haven't liked the style of, Nintendo needs to stick with sprites for most games on the DS.

epikon said:
:O the controls for TP are perfect imo

not really. i mean, you swing your sword left-to-right, and he goes right-to-left. you swing your sword up and down, and he goes right-to-left. yeah, there are more sword motions, but the new one is supposed to have mimic-your-move sword controls. the tp ones are nice, but its kind of like, yep, i keep flicking the wiimote and the nunchuck. it gets a little repetitive. as for the bow and arrow, if you could only pull it back farther to adjust the power, that'd be awesome. there's always room for improvement.

whatever the next one turns out to be i just hope they keep the realistic look, only enhance upon it. they need to create some more new characters too for the dungeons, i mean it was awesome to see the zora and goron and all, but i want totally fresh stuff to deal with that i've never seen before and hopefully something a little less to do with Ganon. I mean i know it's link, zelda, ganon that make up the triforce and he's integral to the story of link and zelda and all, but to have him be the force behind the wrong doings all the time and to always be the final boss...it's just a tad predictable and with a game that's so driven by story such as a Zelda game...i want to be surprised once and a while.

All zelda games are great but the next should be alot darker but keep the great artstyle that tp had, and nintendo should learn some lessons from shadow of the colossus on how to make good boss fights, there should be atleast one boss like that in a zelda game

Darth_Zant said:
whatever the next one turns out to be i just hope they keep the realistic look, only enhance upon it. they need to create some more new characters too for the dungeons, i mean it was awesome to see the zora and goron and all, but i want totally fresh stuff to deal with that i've never seen before and hopefully something a little less to do with Ganon. I mean i know it's link, zelda, ganon that make up the triforce and he's integral to the story of link and zelda and all, but to have him be the force behind the wrong doings all the time and to always be the final boss...it's just a tad predictable and with a game that's so driven by story such as a Zelda game...i want to be surprised once and a while.

i hear ya, while your wait, playing Majora's Mask if you got it. i don't :prrr:. its supposed to be different, i hear.

Last edited:
didnt read whole thread so i dont know if anyone posted this but thye said that twilight princess was the end of zelda as we know it- possibly meaning a new story, graphics style, world, characters, anything

they would be wrong if twilight princess was the end of zelda but i would kinda sorta like it i gets a little tiring finding out you're the chosen one befriending zelda help her beat ganon ride epona change is good\

and does anybody have pics on the new zelda

Yeah dude it's coming out in November this is awesome I'll try to get the pics... if it's coming at all it's in like '10 why would we have pics

Back