Yo ho ahoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2006
Aberdeen, Scotland.
Hi, my name's James, I come from Aberdeen in Scotland and I enjoy programming, web development and gaming. I haven't had much time to play games recently, but that's always happened, some times I do nothing but play games, other times I don't play games. I think the Wii will certainly give me an incentive to play more, it seems an "easier" way to play, and definitely more fun and exciting. It seems to require more physical effort than just pushing buttons, and I really like the idea of that.

^_^ I don't have all that much experience in programming, mainly web development, but I hope to go to University to study computer science.:D I've used VisualBasic, slightly boring, DarkBASIC, uses activeX to create games, and prolog. I just take time to settle in really, I need to go back and get something useful out of them.

Mr Jimsmit said:
Thanks. I have a good feeling about these forums, which is strange, because most are full of twats.
Amen. Usually the good ones are defined by the admins/moderators. Choose them wisely and the forum will thrive. Choose unwisely and the place will become overrun with trolls, noise, and ill will.

Mr Jimsmit said:
Thanks. I have a good feeling about these forums, which is strange, because most are full of twats.
:lol:
Know what you mean. I've left a few forums for that reason, but this one's been pretty cool. Nice to have you with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back