Yo medal of honor 2 question

chucknorris013

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
6830-7751-9116-6691
ok i just got moh2 today and its freakin amazing, but sometimes the controls get screwy and i cant aim my wiimote properly. i ask has this happened to anyone else, is it the game, or should i just try a different sensor bar sensitivity level? lol that was like 3 questions in one but whatever

Well mine only does it like once a day but it is harder to handle than vangaurd but just try another sensativity or exchange it if it don't work after that k

ok kool ill try my rooms light settings too, ill figger somethin out

It might jump for a few reasons.

1. You might be too far from the t.v. therefore causing the wiimote to jump around (tested and proven).

2. You might be to close to the t.v. therefore causing the wiimote to jump around (tested and proven).

3. The batteries might be low

Yea i've got medal of honour vanguard and with the remote being so sensitive i find that if you move the remote too far or fast it jumps to the top left and spins lol.

I wouldn't reccomend MOH Vangaurd either i completed it in 6 hours lol, also theres no online play :nonod:

chucknorris013 said:
ok i just got moh2 today and its freakin amazing, but sometimes the controls get screwy and i cant aim my wiimote properly. i ask has this happened to anyone else, is it the game, or should i just try a different sensor bar sensitivity level? lol that was like 3 questions in one but whatever
Yeah...try what the others have suggested. And also, like you said, the lights in the room play a big role. I noticed that the Christmas lights on my tree were screwing with my Wii mote. It worked fine when I turned them off.

ok kool thx its workin for the most part now, i only have trouble every once inna while, and on top of that i dominate online whoo

yep lights can definitely play a role on how well the wiimote works.....also, check out the options within MOHH2, for adjusting how the aiming works, dead zone, sensitivity, etc......

Back