Yo!

GamerCon

WiiChat Member
May 23, 2007
Heylo! Thought i would check this out and show some games that im into, what better way to introduce yourself on a game forum right?

CIMG1461.jpg

CIMG1462.jpg

CIMG1459.jpg

CIMG1464.jpg

CIMG1463.jpg

I didnt know they made a second CastleVania until recently =_=

CIMG1458.jpg

So thats some of my games, as you can see none of the Wii, PS/2/3, DC, Sega CD or 360 were shown cause im a little more olde school. I dont mean i dont have many, I have over 200 PS2 games alone. Im just hopeing this shows how diverse i am when it comes to games and hope to find people that feel the same.

Nope haha, just dug around and got from people who were getting tired of them. Cheaper then stores but i have racked up spending over 5000 dollars at a retro store. The only one were i live that still sells old games. They give me coustomer discounts and free stuff cause i shop so much there. But with hard work comes lots of toys.

Meeeeeeoooowwww to you........Can I have some ds games?....I'm bored with mine.....

Haha no. I dont really play DS games, they bore me too.

Thanks. Nice sig, sucks Xenosaga 2 floped. I prefer Xenogears to Xenosaga though.

GamerCon said:
Thanks. Nice sig, sucks Xenosaga 2 floped. I prefer Xenogears to Xenosaga though.
Thanks. I personally prefer Xenosaga and thought Xenosaga II was excellent. Personal opinion I guess.

My questions is
WHERE ARE THERE BOXIES
and you need a cable tidy
(Meh all mine are put away)

hola!

thats a nice collection you got there.... have you finish them all?

Thanks. I personally prefer Xenosaga and thought Xenosaga II was excellent. Personal opinion I guess.
I guess. I always felt old games had better story due to the lack of graphics. Thats cool though, glad you liked it.

My questions is
WHERE ARE THERE BOXIES
and you need a cable tidy
(Meh all mine are put away)
Creepy and most of them dont have the box. The ones that do i flatend and put in a safe spot, except for the plastic ones, i only did that for the cardboard ones.

thats a nice collection you got there.... have you finish them all?
Yes, i did that as soon as i got them other wise i would have never got around to doing it.

hello im new and i love pokemons lol
Me too which is irritating sometimes knowing that im buying the same game for full price and having to start the whole collection over. But its addicting.

Thanks all, ill get up the rest of my games soon.

Back