Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
hey all. im new here and i dont post much on forums but im getting used to it...mostly. im planning on pre-ordering my wii and games tomorrow. im hoping it will come out in september because i cant wait any longer for it!:D

That's the way to go...this is the first forum site I ever officially joined, and it's a good community, full of creativity and knowledge (and rumors, lol). I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Location Washington, as in the state? Where can you preorder it, I'm from Washington State as well (well only "as well" if you are in the first place)

Oh by the way...Welcome

Dav_4550 said:
That's the way to go...this is the first forum site I ever officially joined, and it's a good community, full of creativity and knowledge (and rumors, lol). I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Location Washington, as in the state? Where can you preorder it, I'm from Washington State as well (well only "as well" if you are in the first place)

Oh by the way...Welcome

Thanks. I dont know where I'm going to pre-order it. I'll just search around for it. This is my second forum site I've joined. The first is Smashboards.com.

Hi, Welcome and this is my first forum too which I join officialy... and thats funny cause I'm the second grand poster and have more than 350 post :D!!!

sweet. and im still the newest member even though ive been on for like...2 hours?

looks like we have a lot of first time forum joiners, I like that.

It's the start of a good community

i used to post on the 1up boards WAY back in like 2002. back when it was egm.gamers.com. my name was XXTOMXX.

but now i mostly post at my sports forum.

however i like this forum, and i might stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back