yooooooo

Stifler

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
6387-6143-2508-1707
thought i'd join and poke around the joint a little bit. sounds like a decent place here. not a huge gamer, but i do enjoy the occasional game every now and then. currently just have an xbox 360, but only 3 games for about a year and a half. been wanting a wii 'cause nintendo knows how to deliver the good times, but they've been pretty damn hard to locate around here. i'll probably end up waiting a couple more months and grab one come fall. i find it troubling that at this point there are more gamecube games i want to pick up for the console than wii games, but hopefully that will change. currently working on an advertising degree in school, living in canada, and im exhausted from last night and would rather not be at work right now.

You're in Canada and Walmart DOESN'T have a huge pile of Wiis? I'm surprised. Welcome to Wiichat! :)

skidmarx said:
You're in Canada and Walmart DOESN'T have a huge pile of Wiis? I'm surprised. Welcome to Wiichat! :)
When stores in my city get Wii's in they're in very limited supply and they're sold out that day. Hopefully in a couple of months when I'm ready to get one it'll be easy to grab.

legandaryseeker said:
hi how do you like wiichat?
Enjoying my time so far.

Back