You all are killing me

McLeod13

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
So ILL
I am 29 years old and I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. My wife told me that I would be getting a Wii for Christmas in September.. However, she won't let me get it till Christmas... So I now have 24 hours to wait and I read these posts and everyone is enjoying their Wii...

I am jealous!!! But I can't stop reading this board. I can't wait till tomorrow!

aww man i love my wii so much, it's so fun.....man i was jsut playing it a couple of minutes ago and ITS SO AMAZING

man i can't get over how awesome it is to be able to play it right now

You know what i might go play on my wiii which i love so much, go wii

JK

Hope you have a great X-mas with your wii

EDIT: Lol mushroomedmario we just did the same thing

mushroomedmario said:
aww man i love my wii so much, it's so fun.....man i was jsut playing it a couple of minutes ago and ITS SO AMAZING

man i can't get over how awesome it is to be able to play it right now

Have you no heart?

Anyway, I am enjoying trying to find all the neat accessories that are available for the Wii....

McLeod13 said:
Anyway, I am enjoying trying to find all the neat accessories that are available for the Wii....

Just a tip, if you're looking for a gun, go with the Nyko Perfect Shot instead of the Zapper.

Hey, (hold on a Minute) *in the background* "You Win" Sorry I was just playing my Wii. Lolz glad to hear your exicted about your Wii, Id type more but I have to go and play my Wii *in the background* "KnockOut" Slowly hears my voice fade away

yes!!! i love my Wii soooomuch as well!!
i have it for 1 year, since launch, and it's the best!!! :)

have fan with your wii!!

Ah man that sucks. There are a few must-haves for it:

1) Twilight Princess. 'Nuff said.

2) Metroid Prime 3. I converted a metroid-hater to a fan simply by getting him to play this game with me.

3) Battalion Wars II. Its the best online game they've got right now.

4) Resident Evil 4. I just realized how many of these are sequels :shocked:

5) Guitar Hero. Of course

6) Super Mario Galaxy. So I don't phail, Zoro11031

Last edited:
I am taking notes here. I might as well learn from the experts.. The other day I was talking to my dad and was telling him I couldn't wait to play with my Wii.... he said "Your married and too old for that stuff".. I was confused at first until I realized he didn't know the Wii was a Game Console.. He though I was being perverted.

M4573RM1ND said:
Ah man that sucks. There are a few must-haves for it:

1) Twilight Princess. 'Nuff said.

2) Metroid Prime 3. I converted a metroid-hater to a fan simply by getting him to play this game with me.

3) Battalion Wars II. Its the best online game they've got right now.

4) Resident Evil 4. I just realized how many of these are sequels :shocked:

5) Guitar Hero. Of course
No Super Mario Galaxy= Fail.

Zoro11031 said:
No Super Mario Galaxy= Fail.

yeap, Super Mariio Galaxy is one of the top games ever, the higher EVER rated game, and it deserves it!!
I can't get away from it, it's the best game i've played so far!!! :)

Back