You all are killing me

lenitao3 said:
yeap, Super Mariio Galaxy is one of the top games ever, the higher EVER rated game, and it deserves it!!
I can't get away from it, it's the best game i've played so far!!! :)

Actually, Ocarina of Time is the highest-rated game ever, but hey, Super Mario Galaxy is still the second best-rated game. I hope I get it tomorrow...

It'll be worth the wait my friend, don't worry.
I was just playing Zelda Twilight Princess and attempting a go through the second time, it is an epic game.

As for those accessories, you will want to avoid the sports pack with the tennis racket, baseball bat etc. They are completely useless.

Again, enjoy your Wii tomorrow.
Merry Christmas.

M4573RM1ND said:
Ah man that sucks. There are a few must-haves for it:

1) Twilight Princess. 'Nuff said.

2) Metroid Prime 3. I converted a metroid-hater to a fan simply by getting him to play this game with me.

3) Battalion Wars II. Its the best online game they've got right now.

4) Resident Evil 4. I just realized how many of these are sequels :shocked:

5) Guitar Hero. Of course
Many say that Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is the best online experience, with the 32 person multiplayer.

pYRo said:
Actually, Ocarina of Time is the highest-rated game ever, but hey, Super Mario Galaxy is still the second best-rated game. I hope I get it tomorrow...
Actually, I believe Galaxy surpassed Ocarina of Time. Not sure though.

iOwnage said:
Many say that Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is the best online experience, with the 32 person multiplayer.

it sure is. battalion wars 2 is a good game and all but the online doesnt come close to moh:h2.bwii is one of those games that is asking for a headset this christmas. but sadly it was given nothing not even coal.

Of Course my son keeps telling me that he is going to play Spiderman 3 first....

What he doesn't know is that I run my wii house.

mushroomedmario said:
aww man i love my wii so much, it's so fun.....man i was jsut playing it a couple of minutes ago and ITS SO AMAZING

man i can't get over how awesome it is to be able to play it right now
Haha, that's just not nice.

Well my wife just told me that she had to keep the Wii at my parents' house because she didn't trust me. So now I have to wait till 3pm to get it... ARGH!!!!!!!!

McLeod13 said:
Well my wife just told me that she had to keep the Wii at my parents' house because she didn't trust me. So now I have to wait till 3pm to get it... ARGH!!!!!!!!
That sucks, I'm not sure where you live but if its west coast, damn thats a long wait.

McLeod13 said:
I am taking notes here. I might as well learn from the experts.. The other day I was talking to my dad and was telling him I couldn't wait to play with my Wii.... he said "Your married and too old for that stuff".. I was confused at first until I realized he didn't know the Wii was a Game Console.. He though I was being perverted.
Dude thats hilarious :D

Back