You Don't know me, but look anyway

Well, we lost all the data since March 2008 so it was decided SOTW (was like 72, but at that point back at like 23) should start from square one again.

You GTFO.
You big team-ditcher, you.

Your sig looks nice, but as Scott said, it would've been a lot more impressive if you started it from scratch. Nice piece though.

Don't take any offense at this, but your sigs would be more impressive if they were made from scratch...
Seriously.

In all honesty, I appreciate the compliments; but that reasoning is just a little flawed, you have to admit.
I can see the justification for "oh, you just traced", but really, it was a lot more than that.

Don't take any offense at this, but your sigs would be more impressive if they were made from scratch...
Seriously.

Actually, my last one was. But, I could say the same to you (no offense). Plus, graphics design is not my only form of art.

In all honesty, I appreciate the compliments; but that reasoning is just a little flawed, you have to admit.
I can see the justification for "oh, you just traced", but really, it was a lot more than that.

I'm very aware that it's a lot more than that. It's (like I've already said) a nice photo manip, but I would have found it more impressive (from a traditional artistic standpoint) had you replicated the image without the use of tracing.

My point being.. I first saw it and went "Heey, he drew all of that? Verrry Nice." And then finding out you traced over it instead.. "Oh..". Regardless, I still think it's a nice piece.

Gotcha.

I'm considering coloring my next piece.
We'll see what my schedule allows.

Back