Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

You know what Nintendo..

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by ChristmasWii, Mar 9, 2008.

1. ChristmasWii

ChristmasWii WiiChat Member

You win. You win. The Gamecube may of been a rough patch in your console developments, but with the Wii, you win. I have all three next gen consoles, and with Brawl and Galaxy, my Wii is my most prized posession in terms of gaming. I can't believe how much fun I have with this console. I've had it for a year a nd a few months and I can't thank Nintendo enough. I am so happy I have a Wii. I am so grateful my Mom stood in line for one. I just wanted to share my excitement :)

2. Gampla

Gampla Brawl user = Ninja

yuour mom is nice.

3. X Mark X

X Mark X [The One]

In more ways than one. :smilewinkgrin:

But seriously, hearing this from a person who owns all three systems is touching. Thank you.

4. CanukWII

CanukWII WiiChat Member

I fully agree with the OP. I've played all 3 and only bought a Wii. Why? Because years down the road a Wii will still be fun to play with a group of ppl. What is a Ps3 years down the road? A PS4 with uglier graphics <shrugs>. The Wii brought a new dimension to the table, all the other consoles are "basically" just the old ones with better video (yes it is more complex than that, but u get the drift). For good graphics and intense gameplay I use my stacked PC. For fun times and some laid back relaxing gaming I whip out the Wii. Not to mention the riot this console is when you load up anything multiplayer with a couple friends. Even people who don't game love this thing.

5. Wii_BrEnDo2007

Wii_BrEnDo2007 Gran Turismo

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i agree with you