You Know What :o... (ssbb)

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Well is it me or is sonic going to be cut off?.. I know they still have a few more months to decide if they want sonic in, People are asking for random characters but what do you think people want in the most most :O

SONIC

And i started to get all pissy finding out that sonic is still a stuck question of being in BRAWL. I mean why is it so hard to just like let him come over to BRAWLS house for a while :O I really do not see why he is holding him back? he's gona be in the "SONIC & MARIO OLYMPICS" so i really hate the fact that he thinks that oh... "OMG SONIC NOO D:" I think that the creator for sonic (forgot the name) is way to selfish, if anything he would be making bookoo bucks on putting him in brawl so >->

WUH'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL, GUY'MAN WHO CREATED SONIC DUDE PERSON D:

I would love to hear what you've got to hear on my subject :O

For reals :]

I don't agree with non-Nintendo lincensed characters being put in Brawl. Leave it at that.

Lol you're MAC pic exsplains it all >_>, Lol and you don't think that sonic should be in brawl AT ALL @_o

zuriku said:
Lol you're MAC pic exsplains it all >_>, Lol and you don't think that sonic should be in brawl AT ALL @_o

You have the most f'ed up train of thought if his avvy explains his opinions no I think he wants Sonic to be a cameo wtf is the matter with you

sonic rules, whoever dises sonic iza fool i agree heavily with zuriku

i read that tingle might be in :eek:ut: sadly this wouldnt suprise me...he was in the GC young link stage...:blush2:

http://wii.qj.net/Tingle-to-join-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-/pg/49/aid/92583

tingle.jpg

Read into business and then read into the history of nintendo and sega.

Then come back.

I want sonic to be in brawl, yes, but people will respect this thread more if you looked into the history, learned the peoples names, know fully what your talking about.

I can see what you mean but you need to understand this situation a bit more.

Hope i helped:D

Back