You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Yes, You got it, you gotta problem with a game?

Wierd controls..Stupid missions...Hard/Impossible Games.

If you wanna rant about a game do it here!

I wanna know what grinds your gears! i would like your rants in this form...

Zelda

9/10 overall, but some slight problems. such as there is no "objectives" menu to see what you should do next..wich wastes time for me.

NOTE:

Before Anyone asks...Yes, the title of this thread was inspired by family guy. :)

Now your turn!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zIzciYwGHM (For all you Peter Griffin fans...:))

P.S

Heres a few things that Grind My Gears!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1WH1_B-FX2g

Attachments

• jambe-nintendo.jpg
    jambe-nintendo.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4,470
  • t_2075.gif
    t_2075.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 4,876
Last edited:
Red Stee
No music in Red Steel Mulitplayer...
It.. Leaves a space in my heart!

Excite Truck
No actual racing mode... I mean a good old fashion beat-you-to-the-finish-line race... It's beyond me!

Zelda
Lack of items I'd constantly use.. The new items are nice... But..
For damage, the bow took the case. And the
dominion rod
, please. It's hardly useful outside of what you need to do! I was expecting something cooler.

Monkey balls.. impossible to control (sometimes)
Lack of games.. which will be soon fixed
Short battery life, but who cares, they are cheap
the main one for me is the fact it gets hotter on standby, than actually running :)

ottoman[B said:
Zelda[/B]
9/10 overall, but some slight problems. such as there is no "objectives" menu to see what you should do next..wich wastes time for me.

Just bring up Midna, she'll tell you what it is you should be doing next.

Red Steel
Lots of glices, like before I went into a swordfight, I accidentally fired my gun, and the noise kept going on until i got so POed that I had to restart from the last checkmark. Many other gliches, but still an overall good game

Zelda

Only the GCish graphics... otherwise it was great.
Nice thread

ottoman said:
Zelda

An objectives menu would make the game far too easy. It not exactly difficult if you listen to what the characters say.

Zelda

Lack of a true jump. Stupid I know but I like to be able to jump. Not even for any real reason.

i hate that i cant ever get on the shop channel except at like midnight XD

lol well said everyone, and i suppose zelda would be too easy if there was an objectives menu, good point.

KEPP EM COMIN'!

Icuic said:
Zelda

Lack of a true jump. Stupid I know but I like to be able to jump. Not even for any real reason.

For me it would be kinda weird if there was a button for jump. Dunno about everyone else though.

It really grinds my gears when some of the Wii sports games don't do what you want them to do... Bowling for example: I do my best straight armed bowl, and the ball rolls to the left and hits like 1 pin... I mean WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THAT? It infuriates me to the point of rage quitting.

Intoxikation said:
It really grinds my gears when some of the Wii sports games don't do what you want them to do... Bowling for example: I do my best straight armed bowl, and the ball rolls to the left and hits like 1 pin... I mean WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THAT? It infuriates me to the point of rage quitting.

This is probably becuase your hand naturally turns when you bowl, it happens to evryone. you have to learn to adjust, or move to one side. try keeping your hand as straight as possible. lol but it can be annoying. (if your right handed it spins to the left, and vise versa).

i hate it on wii tennis when it doesnt let you run towards the ball, i mean its barely the players fault its the games fault

ottoman said:
This is probably becuase your hand naturally turns when you bowl, it happens to evryone. you have to learn to adjust, or move to one side. try keeping your hand as straight as possible. lol but it can be annoying. (if your right handed it spins to the left, and vise versa).

O_O;

I am truly in your debt, sir.

Back