You know your a Nintendo fan when..

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
1. You clean off your computer's LCD screen hoping you won't click a button on it.
(hope ya'll get that, cause I really feel that)
(please if your going to post atleast post a reason and not just a comment)
:yesnod:

That's not just Nintendo in that case, you mean the touch screen on the ds and PDA's have had touch screens for many years, I think you know your a Nintendo fan when you dress like a plumber for Halloween and it's not your profession, well I guess that's more of an addict. My niece and nephew actually went as Link and Princess Zelda babies.

You know you're a Nintendo Fanboy when you check the boards at wiichat.com before you check your e-mail.

Inspire said:
You know you're a Nintendo Fanboy when you check the boards at wiichat.com before you check your e-mail.

Thats Me!

You Know It WHen You Buy A Master Sword Off Amazon Or Ebay!:lol:

You know you are a Nintendo fanboy when you draw Nintendo logos and characters on your hand in yellow highlighter and turn on your blacklight to see 'em all glowy. Yeah, I have!

you know your a nintendo fanboy when you take your yellow highliter, get a piece of paper, and draw the triforce non-stop. (ill admit it, i do that:cornut: )

When I was younger, I dressed up as Mario once for Halloween... AND we had two NES' in the house, one for my dad, and one for me! :lol: To this day I still revert to the Nintendo systems, even after owning many newer systems.

You know you're a Nintendo fanboy when you toss your 10 yr. old brother into a vat of acid because he laid down one of your 'cube disks the wrong way.:ciappa: :mad5: :ciappa: :mad5: :ciappa: :mad5: :ciappa: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :ciappa: :ciappa: :mad5:

Back