You know you're a noob, if...

Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon
Apr 11, 2011
The great state of Texas!
Wii Online Code
1512-1772-5792-0000
You know you're a noob, if you get the Zen Master accolade almost every game, and you're not actually SNIPING.

You know you're a noob, if you use a Shotgun on EVERY map.

You know you're a noob, if the only hero your team spawns is within the last 20 seconds of the game.

You know you're a noob, if the other team has given you no heroes, yet you still continue spawning them.

You know you're a noob, if the other team has given you like 8 heroes, and you still haven't spawned ONE.

You know you're a noob, if you're level 25+ and you still prefer the Kallos Grenadier.

You know you're a noob, if you pick up a Masterton, and die before you can get a kill with it.

You know you're a noob, if you get caught camping, and immediately return to the same spot you were camping at upon death.

You know you're a noob, if at least a third of the deaths you get in a game were from suicides.

You know you're a noob, if you haven't gotten a 3-elimination streak in over 20 games.

You know you're a noob, if you're first reaction upon spawning a Hero is to do absolutely nothing.

You know you're a noob, if you don't capture a single console in an entire game of Goldeneye.

You know you're a noob, if your 2.00 Win/Loss ratio stems from other teammates bailing you out in team games.

You know you're a noob, if you use the Default loadouts more often than the Custom ones.

You know you're a noob, if your accuracy percentage is under 10%.

You know you're a noob, if you think it's a great idea to snipe in the Archives.

You know you're a noob, if your master plan to kill the Hero is to shoot blindly with a P99.

You know you're a noob, if you've modded your game (actually, in that case, you're not just a noob, you're a threat to all of Goldeneye and should be dragged out into the street and shot.)

You know you're a noob, if your username consists only of your actual first name.

You know you're a noob, if your username directly states the fact that you are a female.

You know you're a noob, if you get blown up by a timed mine.

That's all I got right now. Come up with your own and put them here.

This is all true dude! Does that mean that Madara (Kira) is a noob because his name is female lol

You know you're a noob, if you snipe with a Shotgun.You know you're a noob, if you die by your own grenades and mines.You know you're a noob, if you put Kamikaze in your name.You know you're a noob, if you stand out in the open too long.You know you're a noob, if you spawn as Hero in the open.I played a lot of noobs that did that did the following.:D

If...in the Night Club (no matter which end you start from) you race up and around the corner and attempt to snipe the people at the other end of the hall who are doing the same thing.I guess in many ways that makes us all noobs because so many of us still do it. I've taken to waiting for the "smart" people to come up behind expecting to get us looking down the hall. The opening to that round/map is just so predictable.

You know you're a noob, when you empty two clip's at the glass windows in nightclub trying to kill someone.

You know you're a noob, when your name says Slayer, I Pwn U, Sniper, You Suck, when you're level 9.

You know you're a noob, when your name has only . or , or ' or " in it.

You know you're a noob, when you see your Teammates throw Mines or Proxies, and yet you decide to throw a Grenade and blow them up.

You know you're a noob, when you throw a Flash Grenade and you blind yourself.

You know you're a noob, when you use Minesweeper but you still get blown up.

You know you're a noob, when you shoot one of your teammates Mines or Proxies cause you think it will blow you up.

You know you're a noob, when you blow yourself up trying to noob toob some one.

You know you're a noob, when all you do is noob toob.

You know you're a noob, when I find you three times spinning in circles looking at the ceiling and finishing the game 0-15.

You know you're a noob, when you hit the ADS button when you should be meleeing.

You know you're a noob, when all you do is ADS.

You know you're a noob, when you spawn Hero in a fire fight.

You know you're a noob, when you play TLTK and all you do is kill your Teammates.

Last edited:
You know your a noob when you empty a whole masterton clip without killing someone.
You know your a noob when you put a full auto machine gun on semi.
You know your a noob when your clan name is "Bruins #1,#2,#3,etc.".
You know your a noob when you are in 2 clans.
You know your a noob when you shoot the sky.
You know your a noob when you hack.
You know your a noob when you use "God Mode".
You know your a noob when you camp around a objective object like the golden gun.
You know your a noob when you snipe in a tower with a shot gun.

Kira actually means killer in Japanese :) sorry just had to pop in o.o

You know you're a noob when you don't use a silencer when sniping if you're over lvl 20

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by VolcaronaYou know you're a noob, if your username consists only of your actual first name.

You know you're a noob, if your username directly states the fact that you are a female.

Hey! I resent that statement! ;)

LOL. take it back Volcarona my friend ...... she got proxies now and she's coming to get YER !

Back