You know you're a noob, if...

Hey! I resent that statement! ;)
Lol. What I meant were people who called themselves "yesimagirl" or something like that.
And also people who ONLY use their name. You at least have the "33" part, but from personal experience, anyone who does EXACTLY one of the above ends out being a poor player.

I don't have the "33" on my ign, though. I did know what you meant about those who are stating the fact that they are a girl - I automatically assume anyone who is "yesimagirl" or whatever is a 38 year old single guy who most likely lives with his mother. Not that there's anything wrong with that... *cough* John *cough*

You know you're a noob if - you can still sleep without dreaming about shooting people and you can go to work or complete other daily tasks without thinking about GE. Seriouselly...

I was ran into someone who insisted on camping and being killed on the catwalk in facility like 8 times in a row. I would check back in after a lap around and there he was and there he died.

I don't have the "33" on my ign, though. I did know what you meant about those who are stating the fact that they are a girl - I automatically assume anyone who is "yesimagirl" or whatever is a 38 year old single guy who most likely lives with his mother. Not that there's anything wrong with that... *cough* John *cough*You know you're a noob if - you can still sleep without dreaming about shooting people and you can go to work or complete other daily tasks without thinking about GE. Seriouselly...
Haha, I so think of playing GE. If I am having a hard time falling asleep, I'll think of GE and it always puts me to sleep lol.And secondly I'm 27 not 38 lol and I live with my GF uh thank you very much... So I totally resent that. ****, I haven't lived at home in 4 years...

Haha. I know. You're just fun to raz. Tell your girlfriend I said "hey!" (we'll see how well that goes over...)

@Brittany, if your ign is [iQ]Brittany, you are really really mean. Proxies in the Jungle against us low-levels? Shame on you. :yesnod:

You know you're a noob, if you always blow yourself up with Remote Trigger Mines

Last edited:
@Brittany, if your ign is [iQ]Brittany, you are really really mean. Proxies in the Jungle against us low-levels? Shame on you. :yesnod:

Hehe. Sorry about that, guy. Gotta love the proxies, though. I had to go through the same crap when I was leveling up - you'll get over it and before you know it you'll have proxies of your own. Besides - jungle?! I usually just throw my proxies on the ground coming up the hill on the Janus side. You should be more aware of your surroundings. :)

Hehe. Sorry about that, guy. Gotta love the proxies, though. I had to go through the same crap when I was leveling up - you'll get over it and before you know it you'll have proxies of your own. Besides - jungle?! I usually just throw my proxies on the ground coming up the hill on the Janus side. You should be more aware of your surroundings. :)

Same here :)

No prob...I will also be spamming them when I reach the appropriate level (sometime in the 2020s). I guess you're a noob if you get repeatedly killed by proxies on the same Jungle path.

Back