You know...

Smithy

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
You people that are saying "The delay will give them more time to add new things!"

NO.

They are just working on the Wifi, everything has already been added, it just hasn't been revealed. You guys that say that piss me off to no end. (Say that and prepare to get flamed)

do you know this for sure? I am going to be open-minded about this, I think the delay wasn't to add anything specific, just to fix overall everything, but not specifically wi-fi.

What pisses me off is when people says sonic is the reason for the delay

Many people said it was because of the addition of Sonic, and I really couldn't add that up to the delay, it's just a character.

it's just many things together.

Smithy, they are still adding things, small things, like graphics fix-ups, sound fixing, and glitch fixes. Wi-fi is also being added to, wouldn't you like more
wi-fi features, and overall a better game?

Yes, I understand, just giving him reasons, I am pissed off also but I understand why :lol: I just want the game already! lol

Smithy said:
You people that are saying "The delay will give them more time to add new things!"

NO.

They are just working on the Wifi, everything has already been added, it just hasn't been revealed. You guys that say that piss me off to no end. (Say that and prepare to get flamed)
zomg I know everythingz!

I highly doubt they're working on anything. They probably just wanted more time to test the game.

The only people who know the true reason behind the delays is nintendo.

If you think in your infinite wisdom that you above all others know what their actions are then that's fine. But to tell everyone else they are wrong simply because you like your own idea better, is rather harsh and closed minded.

The inclusion of online play as well as the character roster were most likely fleshed out a LONG time ago. The work is most likely being done to fix the bugs in the characters, or tweaking the online functions so that everything runs as smoothly as possible.

The fact that we have a lot of updates before we see the game on the shelves allows us to wonder what unannounced features they have in store for us. regardless of whether they finished the online engine or the roster months ago or just now is a moot point when we're desperate for anything to tide us over and justify our patience and dedication.

Smithy said:

NO.

Oh Jesus I hope they are working on WiFi. And by working, I mean changing. Fixing.

Gaddammit it'd be here in 2 days if it weren't for that delay. Oh well, NiGHTS, DBBT3, Godilla etc. it'll be pretty cool anyways. Leaderboard at least, survival mode too. Tag team as well. Co-op, better dificulty, 64 stages, and a Nintendo HQ stage. LOL!

Last edited:
I think Nintendo has it's reasons for the delay
They were probably fixing some minor details. As you can imagine, things like that tend to have unexpected issues. I think it's more important to realize that they dealt with the situation efficiently... and that says a lot about Nintendo and their commitment to giving their customers a pleasant experience.

------------------------------------------------------

Wii vs XBox 360 Vote Here and win

The only people who know this stuff are the people at Nintendo. Many of us are making stories to feed our own curiosity... We have no clue what they are doing, they might make everything more suspenseful and they already have the game completely finished so more people will buy it, or they are fixing glitches, or they could be adding more stuff as we speak. We have no clue, only they do, we are just guessing...

Back