You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Im a 14 year old kid but styll, im gonna bring some weapons n some other friends just incase i get raped.... thoughts?

what the hell are you talking about??.......are you trying to kill michel jaxon or something??????:wtf:

yes, you will get raped, and there is nothing you can do about it, but thats the price you pay if you want a wii.

alrigh, im gonna bring some knives n tell my friends to too, i aint scared to use it if someones gonna try n rob me

ooooooooooooo lol uuhhhh i would prob stay awake all night.....or take sleeping shifts with your freinds. and if any one gets near you beat their head in with a bat.:crazy:

My mom won't let me camp out. :(
She thinks it's illegal or something. I think she think I'm gonna get raped too. :D

smart!:p Im gonna definately bring a baseball bat...i kno this is illegal but shud i try n get my hands on a pistol, my friend has one but he aint comin, i could borrow it from him..but i think thats goin 2 far ill jus use it for protection i wont actually shoot

I'm 21, and I camped out...I got raped twice. It's just a part of being in line. You rape eachother...over and over.

the_peripheral said:
I'm 21, and I camped out...I got raped twice. It's just a part of being in line. You rape eachother...over and over.
umm oooooook then you stay the hell away from me:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back