You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taero said:
What poor ass country are you in o_O Getting jacked for money? I don't know about you lot but here in the UK we have card readers? You know, so you can use a bank card instead of carring shitloads of cash, you can even do it when you're 14 and seriously. What are you gonna do with that knife of yours if a couple of guys do take you, unless they're weak they'd kick your ass for even trying to threatening them and a pistol is just stupid and a baseball bat would get you turned away from the store.

Conclusion, use cards, don't be a tard and carry a weapon that's all kinds of stupid and as a constructive point can't you camp your space and get an adult to come down and buy it for you? Older brother? Parent? Neighbour? Grandparent?

Yeah, im prolly not gonna carry cash, ill just get my bro to come later n buy it for me

I wouldn't bring any concealed weapons, its highly illegal and if you get caught with them your gonna have worse problems than getting jacked for cash.

Alrigh, Ive come to the conclusion of bringing a machete, and not cash until my bro comes

Lol you should go with atleast 1 person. And try to make friends with the people directly behind you and in front of you. It makes it safer and makes time go by faster.

Zori said:
Lol you should go with atleast 1 person. And try to make friends with the people directly behind you and in front of you. It makes it safer and makes time go by faster.

But make sure you're not REALLY good friends with the person behind you...

tonyr1988 said:
But make sure you're not REALLY good friends with the person behind you...

Lmao! Good von. Lol person in front is more important, since you'll be looking at em the whole time.

This whole thing is bs.... I cant believe the availibility of the Wii's, or the ppl that are willing to rape/fight for the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back