You Tube not working for me

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
For a long time youtube hasnt worked for me.

The sound - almost everywhere i go on the interent including youtube, the sound doesnt work, but it does work for games offline, except a few. Ive tried everything. I think i know whats wrong with it but it realy cant be fixed, when i first got my computer it had no soundcard so i had to buy one, i bought one for $15 and it came with speakers, installed it and it worked fine for everything except the internet, i have no idea why it doesnt work, and its starting to get really annoying.

The video - before i say anything im just guna say that yes i did ask you tube and i did try everything that the trouble shooter told me to do on their website. Anyway the video doesnt work either, it like plays for a bit then it freezes so i have to manually click that red bar at the bottom to make it go again but then it freezes again and so on and so forth. Here's a video i recorded of my problem :[MEDIA]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3204022128261207245[/MEDIA]

any ideas?

Are you using a Dell? That could be the problem. :thumbsup:

i have dell, never had problems. especially not like that. have had problems with HP and gateway though. never the less i want a mac laptop.

no i have a custom computer with windows XP on it,

Try downloading the new Adobe Shockwave.
That may have something to do with it.
Or it could be that you bought a cheap soundcard.
Try to upgrade to something better if you can. That's always a good idea.
But also try to download and install the new Shockwave.

Back