You will camp out for this game right?

well i dont have to even wait i shall show up fashionably late go inside gamestop my friend will already be holding my copy so yeah just like i did for gh3 walk in lol see if theres anything free (what a cheap ass) talk for awhile to my friend go home drink buttloads of energy drinks and play all night long till i get ssbb wasted lmao. u guys ever heard of getting ssbb hangover's i heard there the worst of any kind lmao

Last edited:
I'll get it that day, but I will get to the stores when/after they open. I really dont see the need to camp out for it, or even preorder it. Halo 3 had more hype, and people camped out for it, but I still saw it on the shelves.

I reserved a copy, camping is fun but I'd rather stay at home and get some sleep. That way I'll be ready to play my ass off the next day. (Yes, playing your ass off is possible with ssbb)

Lol until about two posts ago no1 even named the game you were taking about. This game has SOoOoO much anticipation!! Don't get me wrong Im SUUUPER excite too. but...It's like all the fans are in a secret cult.

*Gymnast* said:
Lol until about two posts ago no1 even named the game you were taking about. This game has SOoOoO much anticipation!! Don't get me wrong Im SUUUPER excite too. but...It's like all the fans are in a secret cult.

Oh, it's no secret. We are accepting new members into our wiichat cult daily! :lol:

Ya i know, i just get syked out when i remember that it comes out in about 40 more days, holy crap holy crap :D:D

No.
huh.gif

I'm not even going to preorder.
I'll have no problem walking into *insert random store*, and picking it up.

Unless it's a grocery store.
I don't think they'd stock it there.
laugh.gif

why not?....i reserved it too...but they might go out of stock....like they did to the wii....which i was luckily first in line

im doing it!

Back