You will camp out for this game right?

Pre-ordered mine. The Gamestop by my house is going to have midnight release party though so i'm going to go and hang out for a while then go home at a reasonable hour. I don't work that day but i do have to go to class.

I have the game fully preordered so...
I'm gonna go the night of release in my new black leather jacket with my sunglasses and a toothpick.:lol:

Wouldnt that suck if the store you reserved it at got robbed?:lol
Then no brawl 4 u

wario2ooo said:
why not?....i reserved it too...but they might go out of stock....like they did to the wii....which i was luckily first in line

im doing it!
The Wii is one thing, which I was first in line for as well.
But, I don't think I'll have a hard time finding Brawl at launch.
A day, or two after launch, I probably would.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be bugging the clerk early in the morning.
The only camping out I'll be doing, though, is possibly 10 minutes before the door opens.

Last edited:
Nah, it's going to be an amazing game but camping out for a video game your going to get anyway? I don't see the point at all, anyway they mass produce the crap out of games.

I am getting the game, but i don't know why so much hype..

I think Super Mario Galaxy is and will be better than Brawl

^^that made me throw up in my mouth a little bit

you must not be fully grasping the EPICness of this game

highroller said:
I am getting the game, but i don't know why so much hype..

NO you just didnt say that did you?? i toomstone the biggest wii fanboy command my minions i mean fellow ssbb cultist to burn his house down... ill rock up like 1 H before and wait... camping is for er people who wouldnt want to stay home and play their wii=D

solidkirby said:
The Wii is one thing, which I was first in line for as well.
But, I don't think I'll have a hard time finding Brawl at launch.
A day, or two after launch, I probably would.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be bugging the clerk early in the morning.
The only camping out I'll be doing, though, is possibly 10 minutes before the door opens.
im going to start camping out for it at midnight before the day it comes out....lol

Ur camping Out!???? Im just going there beofre the store opens, like at 3:00 in the mornin:lol: Gonna be fun, you meet the most interesting people there.:cool:

Im not sure if anyone is going to camp out for this game. The reason i am is so i can play it more:lol: The earlier you get it the better you will be online, plus so i can brag>:lol:

Back